That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Any recommendations on books or does anyone know what moon phases are good for different types of workings/spells

2 Likes

Wow thats an interesting way into it. I just threw myself into and wished Id not denied myself before becoming a mum …

1 Like

I like all the positive energy around here lately.

3 Likes

I don’t need weed its so smelly makes queezy… besides im already upside down

Weed smells so bad

2 Likes

Just finished my evocation of Malphas: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #485 by Anziel_Merkaba

1 Like

Depends on the weed. Sometimes you’ll get very nuanced fragrances from the stuff, even tastes.

2 Likes

I’m so sad that I missed a bulk of the conversation about drugs while I was working. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Most of the time it smells like a skunk since my stepdad smokes it

1 Like

By head change @EgoDeathIsFalse do you refer to the skull feeling as though its going left and your brain goes right and reality looks like somrones shaking the curtains so you think what im in is fake reality and then you put so much effort to not feel this effect. ?
If thats the case I do that with nothing cant point it to exercise or rest or no actual reason. So i shut up & not say a thing…

We have 55 more posts to go. What’s your favorite drugee story?

2 Likes

Tmw you start to rewatch G.O.T. and realize Ned and Robert is WHY it got so popular to begin with.

1 Like

Love mugwort. Tinctures and a tea of nettle and mugwort &any slowing down herb you are fantasising about at the time

Well, I injected three marijuanas once and my life hasn’t been the same since.

4 Likes

Do a thread so we can hear more it sounds fascinating

There’s so many though…I can’t pick just one. Do we want the one where I took 8 hits of acid in one night, the one where I went to the bar on acid and someone handed me a dab pen to be low key with and I just blew the smoke directly into the bartender’s face, the first time I did MDMA, or the time I blacked out on Xanax and tried to fight everyone. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Shave your hair off. Its fun uve been completely bald 3 times

Spam … Sperm
The difference is?

1 Like

Goodbye That Moment When 4 thread.

I also have a bong hit video on YouTube from when I was a teenager that managed to get like 12 thousand views last I checked. It’s a pretty epic video, however, I was also in the midst of my scene phase during the time said video was recorded, so it must remain unseen.

2 Likes