That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Omg man i literally seen the same thing!!!

2 Likes

That moment when…someone jumps the gun and opens up a new TMW thread before the current one is even dead yet, and everyone follows suit, ignoring poor number 4 and denying him the posts needed for a peaceful death :cry:

9 Likes

Reality is often times dissapointing

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when you threadjaculate prematurely?

6 Likes

TMW Agwe dumps on your day but kicking up the wind whilst you walk outside. And throw garbage in your face

Not exactly. I’m just a solicitor of flesh.

1 Like

Sorry guyz (and gals) I got instructions about the thread from the Grand Wizard of Oz. @Lady_Eva that is.
:thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

@DarkestKnight my deep condolences. :grin: :roll_eyes:

Quick question folks, since I don’t think it merits a thread. Are there any particular color associations for Abaddon, besides black, that most everyone agrees on?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

But this way he ascends, alive, like Metatron! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Im on phone so difficulties.
Do you know just right off hand whether the Secret Doctrine and all of its volumes by Helena Blavatsky are out of copyright enough link here? Is there some nice list to check when I finally get to sit down. I believe they are a tad dated.

1 Like

I found this, my emphasis in bold & italics explained below:

Works by this author published before January 1, 1924 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Source: Helena Petrovna Blavatsky - Wikisource, the free online library

Really ancient stuff may have PDFs circulating that are still in copyright and could result in DMCA notices being sent to BALG because the specific edition, typesetting, and any contemporary additions are copyright of that publisher/translator etc. It’s a mire.

3 Likes

I was thinking maybe make study group on it and supply resources. I have no idea how to check this shit… ughhh guess I have to rely on others to know how to get their own copies however they decide to go about that.

Thank you though. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

If people can’t steal their own shit, they don’t deserve it, has always been my POV on things like that. :man_shrugging:

But yeah seriously there’s text out there, a public study group is fine and just use discretion on linking things.

4 Likes

Welp i called my familiar and chose it form: a tundra wolf…and i think i heard it say its name

4 Likes

Yeah… I have to get one more book out of the way before I can start in on them.
Thousands of pages in the Secret Doctrine volumes and what I’ve seen so far says it is highly promising if you can comprehend it right and apply it.

1 Like

When you’re officially legal now

4 Likes

Did you guys heard about the James Charles controverties

1 Like

No do tell.

1 Like