That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Was it Addams family strange?

2 Likes

Click the link and find out.

1 Like

Hehe bet you had to deal with that problem after :kissing_smiling_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Not really, it went away on itā€™s own after a few seconds. Too busy focusing on making the post to entertain the erection.

3 Likes

i just finished reading like 500 posts from this thread and wow there are so many 18 year olds :joy:

hello fellow 18 year olds, iā€™m 18 too and i thought i was the youngest person here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hello fellow adults, how goes the adulting today?

4 Likes

adults? what adults? weā€™re all kids in a trenchcoat here :crazy_face:

are-you-a-real-adult-or-two-kids-in-a-trench-coat-2-29711-1532702114-4_dblbig

also i think i may be 2nd or 3rd youngest person here lol yeet

3 Likes

goes over to grab a wine

3 Likes

That moment when you download the app that @Anziel_Merkaba mentioned and immediatly feel infernal energy

What app? You mean Discourse?

Or are you talking about that app I mentioned in my other thread about the goetics, Goetia Guide. I only found that one because someone made a thread about it months ago.

I didnā€™t realize how long ago you mentioned it :sweat_smile: but yea goetia guide

1 Like

BALG forum Quote Of The Week! :+1: :laughing:

3 Likes

Itā€™s been very helpful with my big Goetic Operation that Iā€™ve been doing. Having the sigils, enns, and primary associations as well as a fairly solid description of each spiritā€™s abilities is really useful when youā€™re speedrunning the Goetics like I am.

1 Like

There needs to be a Quote of the Week thread now where only you can post in it, but everyone can read. Like a weekly BALG newsletter, that has that as a section in it.

2 Likes

The guy she goes on a date with (and still dating i think) is hotttt

1 Like

Yeah but I only like the warped stuff and that might end up setting a bad example! :rofl:

Ref: the colonization topic, Iā€™m thinking of doing a blog topic on here, deterrents are that 99% of what interests me has been forum-illegal since Sept 5th last year, also the time commitment just may not work out. But maybe. :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe bi-weekly or monthly then. Just something that would highlight good topics and possibly mention newcomers who show promise or something.

2 Likes

So is she. Goodness gracious. What a bombshell.

That would need full support from members, in terms of pointing out what looks good, and maybe some kind of democratic process, and be different to me doing a personal blog. :thinking:

I think we need to get the Lounge sorted first and then once we have the tightness back, look to the rest of the forum. Like on a plane, you put your own oxygen mask on first.

2 Likes

She also try to wear bdsm clothing