That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Hmmm…which groups?

3 Likes

Oh take your pick. Many can’t be mentioned because of pesky rules or such. Could be political groups, ‘clicks’, HOA, cults, etc you can find many of them some more obvious than others. Such people love to band together. Like the crack heads in my town for example and not the poor victim kind either but the enemy scum and malicious sort.

3 Likes

Those pesky gangbangers really grind my gears too. You could’ve totally told me though. I swear I’m not a snitch bro.

How do you feel about annoying hipster artists terrorizing poor neighborhoods?

2 Likes

Oh those are examples. It seems lately such cancerous groups and people are acting up everywhere. Really annoying.

As to artists and neighborhoods it really depends on the specifics of what they are doing and how much it infringes on the people living there and whether provoked or not. I’m not above siccing such on HOA assholes that fine you if your grass is half and inch too high.

1 Like

It’s that rippity rap jungle music and prescription medication; and government funded trauma.

Uncle_Ruckus1

3 Likes

I just did today’s evocation of Bune: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #388 by Anziel_Merkaba

3 Likes

That moment when someone offers free tarot readings and there’s still 7 slots open 30 minutes later :thinking:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/tarot-readings/65618

2 Likes

Tmw you find out you have much more Jewish heritage than you thought anne frankly you’re surprised.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Plays Anne Frank Adventure

Press X to Jump

Presses X

German Soldiers:
They’re in ze attic!

Game over

2 Likes

I bet you did nazi that coming.

2 Likes

IMG_0348 IMG_0347

5 Likes

I see what you guya did there. @Astral13 @Anziel_Merkaba

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

TMW you realised only now that you were born on a pagan holiday of Imbolic, during that time the Irish would be associated with the goddess Brigid. Then you realise wait … Fuck I forgot I’m part Irish too huh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Salute to the eternally youthful Irish demi-god

2 Likes

I’m not that rooted into my Irish heritage :sweat_smile: although I know my family were royalty.
We were known as the Dwyer clan, known for being great warriors and have many castles still remaining.

3 Likes

My respects to the Young Master

3 Likes

In all seriousness, learning your heritage is fantastic and thats pretty cool

3 Likes