That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I bet @Micah edited the name of thread :rofl:

3 Likes

I have :ok_hand:t2: but i already finished Fallout 4 :joy:

North Pole, but only in winter. xD

2 Likes

Tmw when you admit, “No, it was ME!!!”

3 Likes

Hahaha ok… come next summer iñ xmas time im going

2 Likes

TMW you have so many plans My late full moon ritual (s) -Plans!
i am read about a demon named malkufat in vk’s website and i feel drawn too

1 Like

Will go. We can have the countdown with some penguins.

2 Likes

Tmw cheese stuffed sausages, garlic mashed potatoes and some weird advertising beer from dad’s company are a delicious combo

3 Likes

Great. Are we going to be seals whilst wete there… heard penguin taste like chicken

1 Like

TMW On the forum you can forget what your country and its madness is up to by ignoring the results

3 Likes

Tmw you felt someone having sex with you again and you just let them cause it felt good

3 Likes

TMW
you dream of a 7 person Indian boyband that started in 1990 as little kids with voices so pure, they regenerated missing organs of hospital patients and now it’s 13 yrs later for them (yes 13, cause fuck math in dreams) and they are now on Jimmy Kimmel Live explaining how scientists have recorded their “healing sounds” and placed them on CD.

The shit that goes down in other dimensions

5 Likes

Tmw you finally get around to playing Skyrim. I have a bit of a backlog when it comes to gaming…

6 Likes

TMW me and Sethana finally order some BALG merch. She got the Set shirt and I got Azazel :blush:

4 Likes

And you didnt post it :frowning:

1 Like

I literally just finished clicking “order now” lol

3 Likes

My fucking blind eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

TMW your meditation taught you how a deep red sunset smells like.
Every day something new.

5 Likes

how doest it smell like ? :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

Ouf. Good question. I would answer “Like a sunset but more red and glowing” but that doesn’t answer it, I guess :thinking:
I lack the words to describe it, tbh

3 Likes