That Moment When 3

TMW I am walking past a Couple in the Costco isle and a young girl wants a 4K 60" Samsung TV, but her Man says “Oh Noo…its Too Big…Its Too Big…” All I could think in those moments was Belial echoed his feelings (The Man doeant want to be Big Enough).

2 Likes

TMW someone beats you to it. FML

1 Like

I don’t understand size queens. . . Reverse birth isn’t fun.

1 Like

Yeah the TV’s were 60-80+ inches. I myself have an 80+. Its for my Home PC setup though. I like to fall asleep to Hulu/Netflix/Youtube and other things playing. The thing is is TV’s have gotten ridiculously cheap and way better.

ARE.
YOU.
BIG
E.
NOUGH??!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Damn right I am :rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol of course. But on a more serious matter from a perspective of being Goal Oriented one should look to excel as much as possible, even if its just having a dream one should keep that alive and never let it die out as that is a sign of weakness. Instead that guy shouldve beem thinking more along the lines of how he could Be Better to buy that bigger TV.

2 Likes

That’s straight up Belial right there :thinking:

Yep. One of the biggest penises on the block

2 Likes

my screen is a curved screen.

I heard of that type of TV screen. What are its benefits?

It looks cool…and…it looks cool. Yeah, that’s all I can tell about it.

2 Likes

Tmw the rabbit whole is deep as fuck and is getting deeper :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

#666Deep

Rabbits love fucking

Ah so you’re a rabbit fucker I see
I thought we stopped at Goats :ok_hand:

Disgusting.

Yep
Disgusting Indeed

1 Like

She’s not wrong tbh

2 Likes

Poor rabbit.

1 Like

That moment when you realize the truth and you are shocked by it and yet not surprised because shit is shit.

1 Like

I hate rabbits.

I say as I’m wearing a rabbit onsie…

1 Like