That Moment When 3

I get that when i am going somewhere. Whenever i get the feeling i fibd out i actually am missing something. But usually its too late.

1 Like

I think I’m missing something the spirits want me to know. My brain is itching but for the life of me I just don’t know what it is :anguished:

My head is so thick sometimes…

1 Like

Use the unthickening ointment… Or more commonly known as meditation that enacts blankness of mind.
Then focus on what the spirits are wishing to tell you.

1 Like

If it works for the Targaryen’s, who are we to judge?

TMW you are really excited because a long lost friend has started contacting you again…and TMW he only did because he turned into an angry and bitter person because he didn’t get laid for a long time and hoped for you to be fuckable :expressionless:
Humans are garbage.

4 Likes

What a douchebag. Maaan.

3 Likes

Yesss. Every conversation we had until today had this “I wish I could fuck someone, what about you, haha”-tint, no matter the subject. He didn’t gave a flying fuck that I was kinda creeped out by this behaviour.
I blocked his ass. :expressionless:

1 Like

You are right to block his ass. Block the rest too :wink: . Sorry for this, take care @A_Pariah

2 Likes

I guess, I made sure about that :smiley: Thanks, will do.

1 Like

Crass little bastard. I can’t stand people like that.

1 Like

Me neither, but I didn’t expected this outcome. I brushed it off at first as clumsy flirting (and usually I don’t take offense to that) but it went apeshit from then on. I’m just a little heavy-hearted because I really looked forward to integrate him into my small knitted circle of friends; I spoke really highly about him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

better you found out now, rather than later. The disappointment would have been far deeper.

2 Likes

Tmw you sleep through the entire night and get 12+ hrs of sleep and wake up with a Raging boner :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ain’t no wood like Morning Wood :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks to whoever Visited me last night lmao

I absolutely love Kamisama Hajimemashite❤️

1 Like

TMW I had a dream about an enemy as I walked up to the scene as a White Cat it looked alot like Anchorman “You try and make a fool of me and everyone in my city! You WILL eat that Cat Poop!”

1 Like

Tmw I’ve been having lucid nightmares of the exact same haunted house for over a decade. I finally did an evocation to call Lucifer, and within a week I’ve dreamt of the exact same haunted house twice, except now it’s the most lovely house and isn’t a hothouse of torment anymore.
He showed me his sigil in the dreams so I definitely have him to thank.
I think he helped resolved some deep issues Id been suppressing.

3 Likes

TMW I find this womans butt to be very fascinating…

1 Like

That moment when a spirit shows up to you as the dog whisperer and you’re left seriously wondering whether or not they’re going to start poking you in the neck while loudly tsking at you.

2 Likes

“Tsssk!!” :joy:

3 Likes

Watched dem all and the OVA’s. Now…what to watch next…hmmm…

2 Likes