Im thankful for discipline.

Now feel my power 4AM.

Crazy-Smoke-Rings

3 Likes

Tmw you see Na’amah.

Holy.
Fucking.
Hell.

I will definitely be visiting her realm in my dreams tonight :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

That moment when you are told to work outside in the fucking rain and thunderstorms by your boss even tho that is against company policy :neutral_face:

3 Likes

TMW I had the best fried chicken last night at some little Japanese Ramen restaurant in town.

3 Likes

TMW your brother told you, that he and his classmembers actively wished sickness to a female teacher and that christian sports teacher = both didnt appeared at work.

IM SO FUCKING PROUD!
but its sad that by mentioning this here, i gotta give hime some whispers and signs to bleed on, to protect himself

1 Like

white sage smells bad

2 Likes

lol :rofl:
~you do know, that sage is also a term used, not just for herbs, but also for saints?

:heart: oh yes, the “saints” smell, they breathe, speak, do and think poison.

1 Like

if Sage meant holy men, that means she would have had to smell the Preachers Fart.

2 Likes

isnt that a semi-refference to hellsing ultimate -abridged?

Alucard said something like “isnt that the smell of frankenincense and semen?”
…give me minute, i will search for it

1 Like

TMW I love the smell of sage, rosemary and thyme. :joy: :herb::bouquet::sunflower:

1 Like

TMW I feel calm, in spite of situations beyond my control or knowing, and Houdini is the man. :wink: :joy_cat::sunglasses:

1 Like

TMW you are desperately looking for a festive and glittery, yet formal party dress :unamused:
I only have two dressing modes and neither one is fitting

2 Likes

I think that Chocolate Cake you made hit the sweet spot

1 Like

Of course :smiley:

Tmw.you are in one city, headed to a college campus in another city, and can smell the pussy from a mile away :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
HELL YEAH!!

I feel like this guy

That moment you decide to write a Christmas letter for Satan…On concencrated blood ink…and burn it after raising sufficient energy. I think I’ll make an offering of Lagavulin and cookies before leaving to my parents place too :thinking:

1 Like

Tmw you receive a check just shy of $1200 from a settlement you didn’t know you were part of - from about 15 years ago! :tipping_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️ I’ll take it sure.

2 Likes