That Moment When 3

Tmw you almost strangle someone at work

3 Likes

At least your hands arenā€™t in perfect neck snapping position at least 10 minutes per clientā€¦ I have found myself tempted occasionally :rofl:. On a side note, why does my clinic seem to attract middle-aged or older, overly chatty, judgemental Christians.

3 Likes

TMW Azazel gets you a new job, after two weeks of work you thank him and get a call saying their laying you off without reason. Then Azazel laughs and says " You didnā€™t really think a King would be forced to work in such a place ".

Time to ascend not just in power but employment too.

2 Likes

Lol
Homeboy thinks Iā€™m over the situation. I still got the cord that was tossed to me by a girl to strangle him with.

Itā€™s far from over :joy:

2 Likes

The hell kind of girl does that?

1 Like

What type of work KFC? Was it a customer or employee?

1 Like

Call Center :joy:

Co-worker

A crazy bitch :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy:

TMW you and your coworker are talking about how you both miss some more intense aspects of your old work. During lunch break. In the cafeteria. In detail.
The miracle of bonding over other peoples weak stomachs.

3 Likes

Crazy and Talking too Much (Call Center) isnt a good combo. Maybe you should curse her with Tourettes like off the movie Duece Bigalo

1 Like

TMW you brew tea and the clock hand of the seconds is always, or almost so, on 12 (Iā€™m appreciative of that, itā€™s convenient)

TMW your athame feelsā€¦empty.
But it hasnā€™t been drained or used by any one but you and is NOT low on power. Neither have you used it recently
The power of it puts pressure on my ears

What the Hellā€¦
:thinking:

Sounds like an experiment gone wrong.

1 Like

That moment whenā€¦you are learning to trust the spiritsā€¦

1 Like

That moment when you get all of your wisdom teeth pulled today.
Ah the discomfort and slit pain.

3 Likes

TMW youā€™re extremely amused. ms-cMTA9L

2 Likes

Cleanse it and start over, perhaps.

1 Like

TMW you smile softly and press play:

3 Likes

TMW you remember that home is where the greatest accident risk is. Stay safe,kids.

3 Likes