That Moment When 3

Heh. Demons have names, its in the grimoire.

That moment when you stay up until 5 a.m. just so you can beat Mass Effect 2.
Ugh… I am tired right now.

1 Like

So is mine (grimoire = website. But no sigil, my number is a well kept secret). But as long as they don’t know this I like to pretend to be someone else for the sake of “Can I talk to miss Oddnan, pls?”

1 Like

TMW you laugh and laugh while sitting and propping your feet on your desk.

3 Likes

TMW silence is your best friend, and words spoken measured by right actions, but silence makes no bones?? :joy::smirk::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

TMW I just enjoyed two chipotle cheese steak sandwhiches for lunch. Talk about Satisfaction.

5 Likes

TMW you read @Meowlix’s post and start getting hungry.

1 Like

Good ol Food Trucks to the rescue

:laughing::kissing_closed_eyes::tired_face::star_struck::smirk:
I have so many emotions right now

That moment when…you just had a spicy chicken burger with potato wedges for lunch, and there’s chili in the slow cooker for supper. It’s a damn good day :yum:

4 Likes

TMW you start crying

1 Like

That moment when Yogsothoth gives you some damn fine information that showed me some new things.

1 Like

You should have a fish… It would make you feel better.
(Your profile pic is telling you something :wink:)

1 Like

I’ll make a toasted Tuna sandwich with sprinkled pepper and a side dish of homemade fries.

3 Likes

Ooo.
Ah darn, now i am hungry.

3 Likes

Omg that sounds so good. I need to perfecr making sandwhiches better than the local Specialties Bakery.

1 Like

The trick to toasting the bun is to put it on the grill and flip the bread every now and then, if you don’t have a grill they make grill plates for stoves.

Oh reminded me. Making Tuna Melts

1 Like

Can I get some?

TMW your mom’s strong intuition taps once more on your “satanic activities” and instead of being “scared” you’re actually proud of her that she still holds her skills even though she’s not practicing! :smile: Good job mom, you’re truly my mom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes