That Moment When 3

TMW your baking a red velvet cake and everyone keeps asking you if your bleeding :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW King Purson sends you his bear instead of showing up. Iā€™m not even mad.

4 Likes

Man buns are insulting to vampires

2 Likes

Tmw youā€™re shopping with your mom and she says:
ā€œCall my phone.ā€
ā€œWhy?ā€
ā€œ Just do it itā€™s a cute ringtone for you.ā€
Calls herā€¦
ā€œ Knock knock, let the devil in, melevolent as Iā€™ve ever beenā€¦ā€

:woman_facepalming:t2: She is so damn cute and supportive :heart:ļø

4 Likes

Rawr :bear:

3 Likes

I like bears. A late dog of mine looked like a bear cub as a puppy :bear:

2 Likes

:blush: once day, i will be a cute little devil, that most people would gladly let come in :rofl:
~love you Eldraath :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

TMW you realize you havenā€™t seen @DarkestKnight s whip in a while :confused::cry:

Wonders if she could get lady Eva to delete her introduction so she can ā€œget the whipā€ :thinking:

1 Like

chicken rudeā€¦

1 Like

Beary niceā€¦

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That moment when you get so good at binding you can feel the energy you wrapped in your finger

2 Likes

Tmw everything is falling into place and you start feeling like yourself again. Been ages since I felt this on point.

3 Likes

That moment when you plug in your phone and it goes from 1-66 within secondsā€¦ something ainā€™t right here

2 Likes

TMW ā€¦ The diabolical and forbidden covenant is delivered unto you, a goal ive been working towards for years.

5 Likes

That moment when you ordered a spirit sigil ring and they sent it with a bunch of pins and a ā€œwitchā€ chapstick

4 Likes

TMW you cooked some nice breakfast and decide to put the plates on the opened oven door to let it cool down. So you do exactly that. And youā€™re leaving the kitchen for a short time. And you come back, noticing that the oven door is still open so you YEET that door shut out of habit with some pep in your movementā€¦wellā€¦

2 Likes

I discovered and switched over from brown rice to Sweet Potatoes/Yams. Highly satisfying compared to russets which im not fond of. I roasted it with a Cornish hen.

Also TMW the dessert was a Carrot Cake Cheesecake.

2 Likes