That Moment When 3

TMW Belial gives you a book to read and then write :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Tmw your depressed af

4 Likes

waitā€¦ you mean something other than italian or latin??

haters of CHRIST-MASS (more like mess)

Hmmm. You seem to be confusing this with something else? Its a pagan holiday, but is a time where people are giving towards each other. Especially in community settings if you belong to any groups. I see very little reason to hate on that unless one is a nasty person who Hates human life.

1 Like

you are the one who is getting it wrong.

I thought, the only thing ā€œhate-ableā€ about that time of solstice,
would be the christian bullshit. The fact that there are still people sending at such a potent(?)
time their poisonous energy.

Well, haters are either concerned with that, or are lonely, grumpy people who grief about not getting presents, so they blame capitalism.

rant

Godsā€¦ Why do i have to explain myself anyway? At least half of you claim to be sensitive enough to see and feel all sorts of things. How about base assumptions made before posting anything? Things like: ā€œi dont mention details, since i believe them capable to followā€ I dont mean the female version of that, which warps all logic and connects seperate topics and events, no i mean that i take certain things for granted, while talking about a topic. Things that are related to said topic.

italian came from latin and latin was used during the roman empire.

1 Like

TMW feeling like iā€™m not just having a physical hangover but a spiritual hangover every time i drink and it doesnā€™t matter if its one drink or one too many (this only started a year ago)

2 Likes

Tmw I have never been more terrified in my life for my own safety

Tmw the occult groups in ya city have taken notice of your activity

4 Likes

I know bro it sucks! You could use a hug as could I :hugs:

Meditate and look for creative ideas to work on your life to get better.

2 Likes

Why terrified?

Meanwhile I have found the one true goddess Beyonce lol. Velotak would be proud ROFL.

3 Likes

@Micah
If you need a safe spot in Europe: I still have an appartment to sublet :flight_departure:
Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on but stay safe!

3 Likes

(-_- ā€™ ) smartass

1 Like

Thats the occult dramaā€¦ or/and celestials with their puppets?

TMW you fall asleep on the couch and something wakes you up repeating ā€œokiteā€, but you havenā€™t summoned any Japanese diety :thinking:

3 Likes

Jon who?? :see_no_evil: @anon451302

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowman::snowman::snowman:

2 Likes

TMWā€¦ā€œdearā€ angelsā€¦ Iā€™m not interestedā€¦thank youā€¦

6 Likes

i find the fact that angels keep showing up and you keep politely shooing them away quite humorous :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes