That Moment When 3

Tmw you get the draconian ritual book earlier than you thought you would. :partying_face: Now if only BALG got around to sending me my copy of ā€œRituals of Pleasureā€

2 Likes

Holy shit I was just working out of that. I asked Lilith and Lucifer to guide and hey! Synchronicity!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/magick-and-childhood-influence/47458?u=void_dragon

1 Like

TMW you wonder how everyone is feeling.

1 Like

TMW weeding out the friend list on social media is a relief but sad same time. sighā€¦

4 Likes

Fiiinnee!! Howā€™re you? lol :joy:

Iā€™m good enough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool. :sunglasses:

Feelings, however can be touchy subjects, they change with every breath and time passing they just go, if not, why hang on to them? :relieved::blush:

1 Like

You learn you can mute the entire love and relationships category.

a little too bad for sex magick :joy:

2 Likes

why would you do such a thing of utter cruelty? :sob:

2 Likes

Did that myself a while back, perhaps the best decision Iā€™ve made on this forum yet (other than joining it)
Tmw Youā€™re very frustrated. Word to the wise, start indexing your grimoire as soon as you start writing in it, it sucks when youā€™re nearly 300 pages in.

Tmw fuck my luck.

@Micah check the server

1 Like

TMW you accidentally summon shit while practicing Latin

2 Likes

Tmw you forget what age you areā€¦ thought I was 32, turns out Iā€™m 31. Weird because I distinctly remember my dad congratulating me on turning 32 last July :thinking:

3 Likes

I feel you. Had to ask my S.O. the other day how old I really am. I didnā€™t want to believe him :smiley:
I simply forgot.

3 Likes

My mother forgot how old I was by 16. I was that unimportant. So unimpressed.

1 Like

TMW life just got 10x scarier or maybe Iā€™m just imagining things. Who makes templates of souls??!

1 Like

The last oneā€¦

Iā€™m trying to work out bitch :rofl: :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Where are you getting this? Who? The Devil of course =)

2 Likes

TMW my entire days conversation has been a dick measuring contest as to who is who is better, cooler, smarter, etcā€¦all while acting unimpressed with the competition (and one of them telling me they hate me for knowing the game).

2 Likes

That moment when you wonder if all Loa work this fast

2 Likes