That Moment When 3

Tmw you wonder how Micah is

4 Likes

@Micah having fun with your special delivery? :wink:

1 Like

:confused: … the old ones bring me the chills, but i didnt got the slightest hint for the presence of Lilith.

1 Like

TMW u got a task but doesn’t know what to do with it

2 Likes

Yah! Eeyah!

The criminally overpriced “booklet” by Marcus Lamont, might be crazy enough to actually work.
I was surprised by the bodily reaction… i guess the old ones dont care if you call them with bullshit, as long as you DO call them :thinking:

LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

You really took the Pizza and close the door. What did the restaurant do?

1 Like

Good morning everyone, hope you are doing alright :slight_smile:. Sorry it’s already good morning here :slight_smile:

TMW you try to lure a roaming dog to you via offering your sandwich, calling him, crouching down…only to discover that your so-called dog is, in fact, a tree stump, totally not impressed by your shenanigans

4 Likes

LMAO I got scared of a “bear” once as a kid out in the woods. Also a large stump.

4 Likes

So long as your sure it is actually them your calling. This is yet another reason to see what tangible and practical results your work brings into your everuday life over time. If it isn’t yielding any the system probably isn’t any good.

1 Like

Interesting… because i cant know if its them, in anyway.

I either would have to believe the entities themselves -if i could communicate with them,
or i would need to believe in the magical consensus-reality., meaning to believe in what other people say about said entities.

1 Like

Tmw wtf dude :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

O.o or you do rituals and work that align with the nature of the entity your working with. Rituals such as those dealing with initation generally evoke alot of events centered on change of one kind or another.

Rituals for knowledge will usually lead to inspirations connecting info you already have or will bring related info into your sphere of awareness.

Even if you can not perceive the forces or entities your working with you can perceive the results of the work.

I will do that ritual much latert!
~its stupid that i have to out into forest every damn day, wasting hours by doing so,
only for the sun to kill off the energy that was to build up
(my blood + nightessence + nyarlathoteps energy)

Or i do that rite without a properly consecrated wand

:man_shrugging: ritual is what it is. I have some that can take 3 days, a week, 21 days, 40 days and one for a tool construction that would take at least 2.6 years time wise to make.

The amount of work put into a practice has its own reasons and effects.

You dont get it.
If i were 100% correct, i could only do that inthe first three nights of the crescent moon,
and no matter how charged the wand would be, one glimpse of sunlight and the thing would turn into nothing but a stick, again.

Heavy dark cloth should work to keep the charge shielded if you feel that is an issue. You can such cloth from a hobby store or just get a set of heavy cloth blackout drapes and cut out what ya need.

its not that easy to arrive at the right time, if you have to fucking walk.
~the last time i checked, dawn is at 6:30 and sunset around 7am

and depending when i get to work, i would therefore go home between 5 and 6:30

i know its not obvious, but im not stupid

IMG_3079

Only advise i could give for that would be either see about requesting either a schedule change for a few days or time off so you can get time to do the ritual if your set on doing it.

1 Like