That Moment When 3

Still love you!

Tmw you feel a woman off BALG scratching and petting your head astrally :joy:
Look bitch, just cause I’m a Wild Boar don’t mean you can just scratch me without permission :joy::joy:

Feels good tho actually :thinking::boar::ok_hand:

2 Likes

C’mon, @Micah, everyone likes head scritches, even Gods of Destruction :wink:

4 Likes

I second that @DarkestKnight

Bought book of ahriman by kurtis Joseph…im broke af now

2 Likes

Ok… the first night, i got too late ( like 6 km i had to walk) -picked up the wand after sunrise…fuck
second night, i set my alarm for an hour before dawn, but i didnt knew that my handy had already switched to winter time, so as i suddenly woke up at dawn and ran those 3 km to the forest, it was already sunset as i arrived -a little earlier than yesterday…

I cant put much more holes into my left vein, so i will cut myself or poke with a needle into my lower arm.
IMG_3065
In case i would still “for some odd reason” fail,
then i will slaughter a animal to get the gods for once help me with my situation.
If that doesn work either… i will move
maybe to new sealand or america or canada or… iceland.

Never to be heard from again.

Could Lilith be asked to manifest something?(and no, i cant “just ask her”)

Something not related to sex, but rather wealth and living conditions?

i guess some red gummy bears and blood would do as offering

1 Like

The answer to that is, yes.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
~i wasnt sure, even with Lilith being a entity for pretty much everything.

“the wise and the lustftul”

2 Likes

TMW a stranger asks you to buy them a universal circle out of the blue. FOH.

3 Likes

TMW you wish that Lilith will make you purr

READ THAT COMIC, CAUSE ITS HOT

4 Likes

Mmm red hot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He and his girlfriend got changed
and now they are the happy playthings of the misstresss :kissing_cat:

1 Like

TMW you bought cute little jelly moons and hearts as possible offerings :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, my ex believes in this, she also thinks that Bael is a female, EA Koetting is in the ethereal plane trying to stop her ascent, and he is joined by the major people from the spiritual section from YouTube, and they are joined by Insane Clown Posse.

You’ll forgive me for being less than receptive.

2 Likes

TMW I hate people trying to talk to me via the aethers but I can’t talk to them and I don’t know who they are, and nixing my job hunt in the process. STOP it. Dammnit. (phone calls appreciated, Not the other crap). :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::imp::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::person_fencing::dart: NO a chill pill does not exist for this!:nazar_amulet:

LOLOLOL

1 Like

This is about the only believable thing in that sentence, as all spirits do have female aspects so it is very possible for Bael to appear as female. The other stuff…not so much lol

2 Likes

First time what :smirk:

1 Like

Tmw you order pizza and can’t find the money you had ready to pay for it :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Wtf!
I hate to simply take the pizza and close the door on the guy, but if that is what it comes to then
shrugs

4 Likes