That Moment When 3

TMW this gave me the idea to make a burger that huge

8 Likes

TMW Azazel scores you some free fabric (like £xxx worth and waay more than i was gonna buy [materialising free goods instead of cash] ) to complete a project with …
But …
Its from a church :thinking::thinking: not sure if i need to de-consecrate it :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Tmw you decide to have a burger for dinner seconds before you check the tmw thread…and burgers here too.

2 Likes

TMW you have a ton of inspiration all of a sudden but so little time :frowning:

5 Likes

That moment when…angel synchronicity abounds :flushed:

2 Likes

TMW you are happy it’s Friday. Going skating tonight after my workout.

5 Likes

Tmw your sitting in your favorite bar, sipping mead

4 Likes

Tmw you havent eaten More than a bowl of soup today, so The mead hits like vodka

5 Likes

Also… Typing drunk on Phone that refuses To show what I type before postin is hard

5 Likes

That moment when I think I’m going to be a Buddhist now.

5 Likes

Now I know. You can’t go back… How you thought events or experiences were good or bad. All you really have is… now.

3 Likes

Tmw a student of yours just doesn’t get it, despite you explaining exactly how he is gonna fuck up, and still tries to persuade you to his plan…and you like:

images

5 Likes

Tmw you at the DMV and get a boner, and you catch the lady next to you staring at it :smiling_imp::smirk:

3 Likes

That is OFFICIALLY the sickest sex fetish I have ever read on this forum, holy fuck @Micah! :astonished:

I can’t even.

8 Likes

Good sick, or bad sick?

nHXEgl8

4 Likes

TMW black obsidian crystals arrive and you feel so much love for them.

4 Likes

That moment when someone tries to stop you in your magick, by doing magick on you…
and you call forth ------MePhistO------ that opens up a Turbo-boosted way of doing magick…
And you realize, as you feel the potential, of being ‘Limitlessly BaddAss Great at magick’…
–and so ready to make a pact!–

1 Like

Why not both? :smiling_imp: @anon496642

3 Likes

TMW - You wonder what to do now you’ve called all these beings that have different agendas that go against all the really ‘naughty’ things you wish to do… and you hear the song in your mind

“Prick your finger it is done, the moon has now eclipsed the sun…”
(1:44 - …) played, by a spirit in your mind - (reminding that one can make a pact)
(without 'the angel has spread it’s wings the time has come for bitter things) in my case.

3 Likes

Best bit:

Earlier this year, the DMV said it was unable to proceed with disciplinary action because the issues had not been adequately documented. The report says that documentation was completed in March of this year.

I bet the fucking bureaucrat documenting it was having a nice restful snooze as well. :laughing:

6 Likes