That Moment When 3

That moment when a powerful meditation causes you to realize everything you ever thought was true is a lie.

…welp, back to the drawing board.

5 Likes

Tmw you are certain @Lady_Eva profile pic is somewhat similar to how she looks in real life

I see what you did there
Subtly dropping clues to ya identity :rofl:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Dude, nothing is real. We’re all just reaching for smoke.

3 Likes

Basically what I realized.

2 Likes

Odd that these new users have their actual mugshots for profile pics.

2 Likes

TMW you help your aunt out with some work at her house and she asks how much everything will be and you reply that she can repay in hugs :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Tmw
There is a weird surge of Olympic Athletes, Famous people, tv stars, and children of famous people dying around the age of 42 :thinking:
:smiling_imp:
:ok_hand:
It is working Then…or is it?

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

Nope.

Actors: Celebrity deaths 2019: Stars who died this year | EW.com

Singers: https://weheartmusic.typepad.com/blog/musicians-who-died-in-2019.html

Other famous Jan: Deaths in January 2019 - Wikipedia

February:

March:

2 Likes

TMW your English professors were total sticklers about citation sources.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::thermometer::thermometer::thermometer::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::balloon::boom:

3 Likes

They are sent from Hell I swear :expressionless:
But they can be pretty chill and fun if they are passionate about their job

3 Likes

I loved my English courses and professors. My former MIL was one and encouraged me to write my novel and publish it. :heart:

2 Likes

TMW after 7 months of pure blackness and not being able to visualize BAM!!! it happens. I also felt being pulled into the visualization and losing touch with my body like a tv was trying to suck me into it. Astral projection hopefully after I get back to the swing of things.

Im so fuckin happy I deserve the blackest Lager I can find…just gotta find it lol

6 Likes

TMW you know you done lots of energy work and you can go deeper into meditation and you keep getting a shadow being in the dreams like 2 times a week and you also being fallowed and watched and he can be seen going in out out of the room a glimpse of shadow.

LBRP seems like no affect for him or sage he seems powerfull.
He might not be negative.

4 Likes

TMW everything seems to fall into place somehow.

7 Likes

TMW you’re sitting on the toilet taking a shit and realize your succubus is rubbing your shoulders. :eyes: :laughing: I guess I needed some help!

5 Likes

TMW you’re dreaming of someone who’s dreaming about you. Wtf

9 Likes

It was this guy:

8 Likes

Definitely, if I was a burger :slight_smile:

8 Likes