That Moment When 3

nice paradox :slight_smile:

But if i die, then i would have failed.

2 Likes

It’s only a paradox when being alive is thought of as ‘having a body’. :slightly_smiling_face:

And is it failure, if you set out to explore as you lay dying? Sure it can hurt, but you learn to shrug off pain from repeated experience. And hey, there’s the added bonus of being able to tell what horrible injuries feel like! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont know, but believe in a more nihilistic reincarnation.
the soul as a sort of alchemical battery, that wanders “from” person to person.
the person dies, the nothingness/potential wanders or gets drawn to a new place

2 Likes

So? Does that stop you from wanting the high + rewards you can get off controlled dream dying? You’ve just got to observe yous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah… If i would awaken to the knowing of my latent control of what is called dream,
whatever it really is, then i would probably do everything BUT that.

2 Likes

TMW you write the best song of your musical “career” and you’re just completely satisfied with yourself

7 Likes

It’s not only adult world obviously…

2 Likes

Tmw when you are casually scrolling through the forums and get that sweet notification that someone replied to you :grimacing:

3 Likes

That moment when Belial’s words are coming to flesh and reality. Looks like. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Tmw you can hear the unconscious catholic veneer in some of the versions of norse mythology out there. :rofl: it’s half insight and half bullshit. Now i get to play sifter.

2 Likes

:hugs: good luck, and may your passion one day be enough to finance you
yes i am in a good mood :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s the dream, isn’t it?? Thank you!!

2 Likes

TMW if I ever die in a dream, then life must be pretty poor for me to feel like that in my subconscious… don’t wanna go that low. :no_entry_sign::control_knobs::no_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, you could be killed in your dream! Like I did lol

3 Likes

Huh, sorry to hear that. I am abhorrent to dieing so it won’t show up in my dreams, therefore, if you think about death a lot well… it gets stuck in the attic so to speak. You are what you think about. :wink:

3 Likes

Nah I was too young to think about death! But don’t be sorry, it was an interesting experience, plus I came back from the dead and took revenge, so… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That moment when you do a ritual to banish all of your magickal and mundane names you have gone by over the years… Banish them from having power over you. Then i made one name be my name that represents me and my soul.
Also i did some shit with a new sigil of mine as well a ritual to attain my godhood (which worked to quite a better extent).

3 Likes

TMW you were certain you won’t forget what the Spirits told you during meditation and you even repeat it to make sure. …Yet you forgot…

7 Likes

:dove:

4 Likes

That’s happened to me in dreams. I’ll ask something and they come to me and respond, then I think I’ll remember overnight but instead wake up and all I remember is they came and said something…then it’s just awkward asking them to repeat or specify further. :disappointed:

3 Likes