That Moment When 3

Tmw yet another dream ends up happening the next day. Intennssee.

4 Likes

TMW I blessed my unborn niece few months ago, completely forgot about it and last night I got a dream that she will inherit our gifts. I am the only one actively practicing and sheā€™ll be the next! I look forward to guide her when and if she needs!

8 Likes

TMW the world better get the sunscreen out because Iā€™m about to set things on fireā€¦

5 Likes

@A_Pariah I found your baptism by fire!

2 Likes

Sunscreen - check :smiley:

3 Likes

@Kulina8 @A_Pariah

2 Likes

TMW youā€™re off to a trip without any internet access or mobile reception. Bye, you guys.

4 Likes

hahahahhahaha!!! Burntā€¦badlyā€¦

2 Likes

Drink up!!!

2 Likes

Isa = freeze

Inguz= humans

Bindrune equivalent of binding someoneā€™s feet or a freezer spell id say. Drawing it on someoneā€™s photo or with their name, some sort of link seems like a good idea just from what I know if runes.

2 Likes

@Anassa thatā€™s why Isa came to youā€¦because of today. You needed that ice cube to cool you off. hahahhahha

2 Likes

I know exactly where to use it then!

The cold never bothered me anyway lolz

3 Likes

Right hereā€¦

2 Likes

TMW you keep having strange dreams about your alarm clock. I kid you not, ALL week, when the alarm goes off, I press snooze and I keep hearing, ā€œsleep warfare. Rest war.ā€ Itā€™s SO stupid. But itā€™s like something in my brain has made it stop being a fight in the mornings and I just relax and enjoy my snooze time. Before, I couldnā€™t really enjoy it. Now I doā€¦and even though the reason sounds really stupid, Iā€™m glad my brain changed the reason.

1 Like

Tmw you had a dream about Ishtar that confused & amazed you.

4 Likes

Tmw
You are planning a trip to the UK and things are already aligning before you manifest the money required :ok_hand:

And fuck itā€™s producing anxiety :rofl:
But good anxiety

7 Likes

thats-not-how-31g08n

That moment when you can hear the impending cries of frustration and indignation.

2 Likes

That moment you have so much pent up aggression and youre gonna blow shit up just to exercise it.

1 Like

Look out because the hurricane of fire and death is comingā€¦

2 Likes

That moment when your plans seem to expand dailyā€¦

3 Likes