That Moment When 3

I remember the timeline where colour was the only correct way to spell color and if you spelled it any other way you were an uneducated moron. I also remember when grey was gray or was it the other way around?

4 Likes

Reminds me of ā€œShoppeeā€ (makes me so mad I want to actually take candy from a baby)

Colour is interesting. Iā€™d use it for describing qualities in musical pitches. F# has a very distinct quality to it sort of how red is just ā€˜redā€™

I think the only people who would nitpick grey now would be someone losing an argument on the internet and have to resort to attacking presentation instead of ideas. Though I think it has something to do with one being a name and the other being a color/colourƩ

3 Likes

Use to be from what I remember gray was the color and name and grey didnā€™t exist but now they both exist. I know sounds crazy but yeah messing with timelines and dimensions with certain enochian formulas just really startling sometimes. I still want that bbq place back tooā€¦ it literally vanished from existence.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually controversial, English & other British people who resist European bureaucracy prefer pounds, ounces, pints, and inches, not the metric system. :laughing:

Our milk is still sold in pints, they just had to put the litre value first, legally, and itā€™s usually in larger numbers on the label. I just capped this from Tesco, big English supermarket chain, they all do the same:

Never heard of Rupertā€™s Fingers? :astonished:

Doughnuts, again never heard of Roundellos, it might be regional slang? :thinking:

It is spelled Aluminium in the UK, Aluminium - Wikipedia :+1:

I think people are a bit snobby against American chocolate, we like what we grew up with, and Dairy Milk & Galaxy UK brands are not all that, but then you get purists who hate on anything under 40% or 70% or even 90% cocoa solidsā€¦ :smiley:

4 Likes

Now I want chocolate.

4 Likes

TMW TMW4 gets created and we all scream

Same. And Iā€™m about to get it :relieved::yum:

4 Likes

Lucky I donā€™t know how to apport objectsā€¦

1 Like

Totally fucking with you.
Half of that sounds ridiculous so I use it in context hoping people will start to catch on.

Got friends who are engineers/physicists so any chance a I get to throw out ā€œRumpricts Dilemmaā€ I take it.

Thereā€™s one regional accent thatā€™s both sexy as hell and makes everything sound great even if itā€™s completely ridiculous. People make entertaining faces when you call a donut a ā€œRoundelloā€ with a British accent and Iā€™m a fan of subtle trolling my friends whenever possible

7 Likes

Tmwā€¦you decide to mix 3 crushed marianne candies to hot milk and end up with a delicious minty hot chocolateā€¦also topped with whipped cream. :yum:
(may or may not be influenced by the chocolate comments above)

5 Likes

For a second I thought you said candles and was really confused.

2 Likes

For reference, a Marianne candy

2 Likes

TMW you follow the voice of magick and the dark god at the crossroads awaits.

5 Likes

Who is your photographer. . Your pictures always look awesome. :+1:

1 Like

Me I place the camera and do the shots myself Iā€™m a fully qualified photographer and media editor.

5 Likes

My undercover gig on here as a shill for chocolate marketing finally pays off! :smiling_imp:

Holy crap, ā€œGo on this forumā€ they said, ā€œhere are a few Dennis Wheatley novels, just blag it from thereā€ā€¦

Five years later, Iā€™m on 8 different psych meds, sleeping on a bed made from crucifixes with Bible pages plastered on every wall, the wife left meā€¦ JUST BUY FUCKING CHOCOLATE! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Happy

Everyone!

Eat some chocolate! (or however you call it.)
Spend time with the one you love!
Put a cap in a gangsterā€™s ass! Whatever. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

TMW I suddenly love Elon Musk:

4 Likes

TMW you know its time for something, but not sure what. :thinking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4bclLAW6R/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1274py896x5vl

That reminds me of this scene from Rat Race.

4 Likes