That Moment When 3

So the question is, othila and algiz? Or Isa and Inguz?

2 Likes

Seems you’re right! I didn’t noticed…

No freaking Idea… It formed from a square. Then it started twisting and expanding and ended up like this…

2 Likes

I’d still though say Isa and Inguz, because Isa was added up in the end…

1 Like

Honestly taking a look at this picture, it may actually be othila and algiz, look at the “trunk” of algiz, where othila separates into two lines at the bottom, algiz is offcenter, which it may actually br for protection.

Something to note is that algiz represents Ygdrasil (misspelling) which is the world tree. It means divine intervention and intercession. Communication and and protection of the gods and a symbol of ascent. Speedy ascent at that.

Othila is almost the same, except with your ancestors and represents their intercession. As well as ancestral inheritance and the home.

This could also be a calling.

3 Likes

Hm. Now that is interesting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeeeess! Thank you @itsnathanm7! It totally resonates with my big me and her energy. And it’s a promise for return too.

2 Likes

Whos she

My big me?

Oh… ok. I was very confused

1 Like

18 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts from TMW3

Hmm… curious. Very curious.

That moment when…you wake up feeling a wee bit horny :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tmw youve made up your mind about humanity.

The most you own is your egomania.

1 Like

In other news I got BMoA thanks to a good friend. So let’s see how I break reality this time when I add it to my repertoire.

6 Likes

May want to consider that it means your kundalini is being stifled, it looks like 2 snakes around a spine for one thing.

1 Like

TMW your wine simply matches

11 Likes

That moment when you accidentally crash an entire website…

2 Likes

Glen Coco. Four for you, Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco

1 Like

More British to American translations:

Petrol - Gasoline
Footroad - Sidewalk
Boot - Trunk
Trunk - Suitcase
2.2 Kilograms - 1 Pound
1 Pound - $1.28 USD
Rupert’s Fingers - Hot Dogs
Badass Motorsports - Dumbassed NASCAR (We’ll trade you Jeff Gordon for Grahm Jarvis!)
Roundellos - Donuts
Fizzy pop - Soda
Delightful Motorcade - Rush hour traffic
Tea & Crumpets - Netflix & Chill
Rumprickt’s Dilemma - Schrodingers Equation
Allluminneuaum - Aluminum (Grammatically your pronunciation is consistent with the rest of the “ium” elements even though it’s not spelled that way. I think.)
Colour - Color
Cheque - Check
Bohemian - Czech
“Oi!” - “Hey”
Flavored Wax - Chocolate

I usually just think “What would Jeremy Clarkson say?” and go from there. I sort of binge watched Top Gear in the background last winter while I worked on new formulas. After three nights in a row of that all I could think about was getting a curry and a pint.

Anyway, how’d I do?

8 Likes