That Moment When 3

So many haters eyeing the thread right now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tell them you sent out cautions to the trees for littering, or are researching a new glue injection to prevent the leaves dropping off. Stupid complaints deserve stupid responses.

6 Likes

TMW E.A. talks about rising like a Phoenix an year (only 2 days of difference) after Azazel communicated the same idea in one of your “channelings”.

2 Likes

That moment when you are quite glad you spent so much time on those shields and astral blade.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Tmw you’re probably just going to destroy your roommate.

I have no room for self important, victimizing, negative, whiny, complacent bullshit.

6 Likes

Sums up my view on most humans :smiley:

3 Likes

That moment when…people inexplicably like you :man_shrugging:

1 Like
TMW ... babygirl feels jealous 😢
2 Likes

It’s not my fault. People just seem to like me for some reason. There’s an old guy giving me a look in the corner :flushed:

2 Likes

:fearful: a look? Oh no… not a look…

You should give him the evil eye :eye:

2 Likes

I left all my evil eyes in my other pants. All I got on me are the good eyes at the moment.:ghost:

1 Like

You shouldnt leave home with out a few evil eyes … never know when you might need one

2 Likes

Tmw
You offer a unopened beer as a offering to a Woman before fucking the Light outta her and after y’all done, you open the beer…

Guys this beer doesn’t taste like fucking beer.

It tastes like I bottled her juices up and slapped a Bud Lite label on it.

It.
Tastes.
Fucking.
Sweet.

:expressionless:
God the way her pussy muscles wiggled under my dick was the craziest shit I felt in a while

And she was from the UK :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I may write a post about this shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

TMW you’re out of body and really fuck with physics.

Bending, morphing, twisting and turning things inside out over and over.
Literally changing basic structures to geometric paradoxical structures and you relish in the power of omnipotence :roll_eyes:.

6 Likes

Cant wait until i will get out of body! I got soo many things planed.

1 Like

TMW when sign up for workshop (its a intro to magic ritual workshop) and you require to wear all black and i went on amzon and bought

I will throw away the cross but will they lough at me i wonder?

5 Likes

Tmw you come onto the tmw thread and see WAY more than you wanted to X_X

4 Likes

But have you tried Slaanesh yet?

1 Like

Update: someone left a rosary on the floor at work and I picked it up without burning my flesh or cursing God in a language I can’t speak. So, I’m doing good.

Proof for the skeptic.

6 Likes