That Moment When 3

Yep
Air and Fire

I tried to separate the Air and water and it didn’t work so I went the alternate route

4 Likes

TMW you getting ready to write a letter of intend to Queen Lilith. I am so excited !! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooo… @BeastCreature
Sounds like its going to be amazing :black_heart:

2 Likes

TMW you have to cancel the plan of making the letter of intend until I move out … :cry::sob:

3 Likes

TMW you find Hollywood Undead is a rather catchy and a fitting theme tonight.

2 Likes

just dont banish, just stump on to the ground with you little feetsies,
and growl,cry and scream out your frustration, then when you are exhausted,
get to the freezer, pickup the ice cream, and watch some anime.

…no really, im overdoing distraction, but a little of that crap might help you

3 Likes

(°_° ’ ) …please open up a thread, where people would try to trade with you,
for making some crazy ass weather…idk

human sacrifice done with psionics, in exchange for some fancy fog? …sounds good to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats true, since the fructose helps the liver getting rid of that alc…
but vodka is no alcohol anyway…its a disinfectant…or part of a molotov cocktail or fuel

1 Like

XD sounds like xmas

2 Likes

Well it had to be canceled I will try and do the ritual on the full moon

2 Likes

omw you’re nuts! the neighbors are a little to close to do that silly stuff. nah, baby it’s cold outside!! I’d freeze those feetsies right off. lol 59 degrees in house, no heat, and it is even colder outside. brrrrr… nope not happening. :cold_face:
the way my life is unfolding I’ll just wait it out, and try to keep a shadow blanket over me. :cold_sweat::confounded::woman_genie:

2 Likes

TMW you’re a sexy Spartan.

5 Likes

Looks like maybe there will be some rain soon. That is good I have been meaning to do a little experiment.

3 Likes

Me too, surprisingly enough, through AC:Odyssey. :joy: Great game, though takes too much of my time. Also feels like I’m playing as Xena…Need to rewatch the first 2 seasons…

2 Likes

Also Tmw you had a bit too much caffeine and alcohol for a thursday night.

3 Likes

TMW you must ascend no matter what it takes, so where the will is the way is… found. > :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :owl: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

That moment when you become what you never expected to become.

But the pull towards it is too great.

2 Likes

What did you become?

2 Likes

TMW you discover that Pinterest is one of the gates into the Underworld, taking monumental focus and power to escape from. You must be very “crafty”.

3 Likes

TMW you are browsing the metaphysical section of a book store, and realize that there is nothing there that you dont already know…

3 Likes