That Moment When 3

What you wrote:

What I saw:

:laughing:

4 Likes

LOL honestly

2 Likes

Tmw you get two pizza instead of one due to the cook accidentally making a regular pizza instead of deep dish at first :yum: Should do enn meditation more often when waiting for food :thinking:

3 Likes

That moment when too much caffeine and too little food meet.

3 Likes

TMW
Is it bad to NOT pledging allegiance to a spirit when being asked to do so?
Asking for a friend
:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

no. Not of you dont feel allegience to them.

4 Likes

would look ok maybe…without all the onion BS. Filthy onionses

2 Likes

Heretic! Onions are the best lol.

2 Likes

Fine fine cut and blended into food.

3 Likes

Guess it is just a unique taste then. I love onions in all their forms, raw, cooked, stir fried, you name it.

1 Like

Onions are awesome. Just had a pizza with some raw ones sliced into strips (by me). Its also mandatory in burritos for me. And welcome in all sandwich variants :yum:

2 Likes

Yes! I love them with hot dogs or potatoes. I cut up a bunch into strips and mix with some potatoes I mash into a paste after baking them and mix with cheese and bacon and peppers and then slather with sour cream and cottage cheese. It is to die for.

3 Likes

TMW i learn that sequels really do suck:

33AD: Living God (Original series) - died for the entire world’s sins.

2019: Living God VIII - die for some tasty alliums. :laughing:

4 Likes

You should taste what happens if I enchant them hahahaha… :rofl:

2 Likes

Wat, that’s my daily life! Welcome to my world?

3 Likes

I agree. She’s obviously “jealous” of my Onion Sandwhich.

1 Like

Totally jealous.

1 Like

Lol. Great sandwhich. Its actually one ofnthe more popular foody joints in a city full of foodie restaurants. Small shack, and a line that piles up way out the door. Theres another I had the other day; a Scallop version.

1 Like

I have a subway… oh and a McDonalds… that is about it in this town beyond a couple of bars and a local diner that is too pricey for me at the moment.

Was it you that said you lived in Oregon? Yeah that place has almost nothing. Thats why I moved out.
Time for Upgrades.

2 Likes