That Moment When 3

sneezes

2 Likes

Iā€™m eating pizza and watching blade :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Deep dish or NY style?

Deep dish for life lol

1 Like

Okay, well PM me if you ever have questions about content thatā€™s been deleted, I may on occasion be able to PM it to you if it wasnā€™t removed for confidentiality reasons/serious rule breaking, if you were working from it, NOTHING gets lost or deleted on this forum, itā€™s synched up with the Angel of Lost Things pretty good. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok now im a little jealous. I have a craving and have a hard time finding a decent Restaurant that serves a good deep dish in the area. Managed to find one serving Mannacotti when I had my other Italian craving.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

That sucks mate I feel for ya :pensive:

Tmw you order a pizza at 9 pm due to this forum

2 Likes

The power of pizza :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Tmw you feel yourself changing from the deification process.

5 Likes

Once the halo kicks in, youā€™ll save a small fortune on leccy bills for all that night-time reading. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦i think Im going to do a magickal working to find good Deep Dish Pizza in the near future.

3 Likes

Leccy Billā€™s? What are those?

Tmw you realize taco Bell delivers now :smiling_imp:

Tmw you have a dream of whipping grown menā€™s asses with a belt for talking to your 16 yr old daughter.
Welts were left and allā€¦then gave em some camphor oil for the trip back :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Known that for awhile. I got every food delivery App on my phone.

1 Like

My area is so small none of them are available but next time Iā€™m in a bigger area or at a hotel Iā€™m gonna use tha heck out of it

1 Like

Leccy = English for electricity and bill = charges for things, we get them quaterly here. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah, humor.

2 Likes