That Moment When 3

Same here.

3 Likes

When your boss calls you on your day off because the one person didnā€™t show up to open the one location, and now you have to do it.

At least Iā€™ll be getting paid for thisā€¦

6 Likes

TMW the weather sucks ass and ppl need to learn how to drive in winter weather.

7 Likes

Iā€™m very protective of my days off. I just donā€™t answer my phone when managers call.

5 Likes

Tmw a woman attempts to make you her slave in exchange for tits and pussyā€¦

You have me, the game, and my Energy totally fucked up beyond whatā€™s known and unknownā€¦
I am a fucking God and Iā€™m not bowing to anyoneā€¦and especially a fucking Woman? Over some pussy??

I feel Belials rage

6 Likes

That moment you are waiting for the shit to hit the fan for someone or if they get a pass for being popular rather than for actual merit based reasons.

6 Likes

tmw sb thinks saying ā€œI thought of youā€ will take your pants off, but you already found your true love <3

tmw SB thinking and acting as he knows everything,but u know nothing John Snow

6 Likes

Super blood moon. Lilith and Lucifer :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Tmw you go to a hot as hell sauna at almost midnight, then run naked outside to dive into the snow hill thatā€™s been forming since Christmas. Fuck you neighbors, this is a Finnish tradition, your disapproval has no power over me :rofl:

9 Likes

In Slavic mythology, bathhouses and saunas are home to the Sjenovik, Bannik. Banniki often invite demons to bathe with them, so there would be no Christian iconography in bathhouses lest the Bannikā€™s guests be offended and the Bannik retort by burning customers.

Slava Bogum

5 Likes

In Finnish mythology there is the Saunatonttu, land spirits that live in the sauna. Sauna was also originally a sacred place used for healing and purification, birth also often took place there in old times. We have these things to represent the saunatonttu in modern times. Mine has a cup that I often pour some beer in as a offering image

7 Likes

Thatā€™s cool!

Births also took place in the Bathhouses/Saunas as well, but they were also a place where women practiced divination as the Bannik were privy to knowing the future.

It was definitely seen as a borderline between the worlds.

5 Likes

Tmw indeed Sat Nam is the True Identity

3 Likes

TMW you seriously side-eye.

2 Likes

The misogyny is real real.

6 Likes

Yep
It is

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you know, Micah? Masculinity is banned, it is 2019 after all * approaches meaningfully with a pair of gelding tongs *

8 Likes

Some people are just like that especially when they have their ego trip moments. Then again maybe he is gay and totally turned off by women? Then it is slightly more reasonable based on his preferences.

8 Likes

TMW you just get off work (that you were called in on your day off for) and the weather has gotten super shitty. Snowing and the roads are slush, and later tonight everything will freeze solid.

4 Likes

Exactly @Biffa_Bacon

1 Like