That Moment When 3

Besides I already have an older post explaining how to more safely get into necromancy and remain in control of it rather than be negatively impacted as most seem to be.

That would be quite a lot to match especially the safely using it part for deeper work.

5 Likes

Since when did BALG become a place of competing to ā€œmatchā€ another personā€™s content creation? This ainā€™t YouTube.

1 Like

Ah, heā€™s just teasing you. Like the time we insisted you were gay :smiley:

4 Likes

Pssst he is gay

5 Likes

I get the teasing.

This isnā€™t teasing. This is something totally different

2 Likes

Try not to think about. Sure nemesis has is a tad arrogant, but I donā€™t think many of us should be throwing stones in that department ( myself included )

3 Likes

I can definitely be arrogant at times. Really arrogant lol

3 Likes

Reckon itā€™s a side effect of gaining power over reality and peopleā€™s minds

1 Like

The site is also to push others to do their best is it not? I happen to believe that competition is one of the ultimate catalysts of growth if not taken too far.
That extra push to accomplish or learn or motive to take insight from others to advance previous work. My work in necromancy was built to match the power of Necromatic Sorcery while rectifying its flaws and mistakes. I quit the guide for the time being as I believed it was a suitable intro and it led me to a better understanding of life that I wanted to use to progress my knowledge of healing the body.

7 Likes

Yeah ok cool :ok_hand:
Itā€™s one thing to push someone to do their bestā€¦itā€™s another to actually do it.
Reworking and editing a system is not pushing others to do their best.

Itā€™s simply re editing a system and correcting flaws
Shrugs

1 Like

One canā€™t very well reach peak potential when their spine and internal organs to mush from dangerous energies without proper preparations and precautions in place.
When flaws are corrected then further advancement can be made such as Death Elementals which require a lot of exposure to dangerous energy. Certainly need to be safe enough to not destroy yourself in handling that.

3 Likes

And one also needs to actively adapt their body to the shit and not run from it due to fear of deteriorating flesh.

They need to circulate the essence through them similar to Movements in Tai Chi or Qigong and build up active resistance and Attunement their spirit to it

Wasnā€™t it Dante that wrote Necromantic sorcery ? Reckon the only thing dangerous about his work was the incompetence of the man doing it. Seriously though, it really takes some doing to mess yourself up that much with what is essentially a very earthly current

2 Likes

My man Dante Abiel :ok_hand:

3 Likes

which a great age base here dont know how to do and wont know how to master for years since that takes hard work. Frankly, the age base on here is overwhelmingly very very young. If kids dont even know themselves yet, they have no business venturing into such arenas.
Why not write a comprehensive guide on building up those energies so that when they are ready, they can do it safely?

2 Likes

I wonder if we could convince him that the 8 ball was a genuine form of divinationā€¦ I reckon itā€™d be possible

1 Like

its not? Thats just mean.

2 Likes

Which is what I was (and am) going to write @Kulina8
Stuff that helped me get started and strong enough to get going

Chakra Meditation/Preparation
Channeling
Chi Balls
Etc

2 Likes

Well two different philosophies. From my experience and observations pure death energy is far too destructive to work with healthily without a balance and protections. I wont try to convince you to change your approach just caution you to keep an eye out and catch it early if you start to break down.
Many believe they are perfectly fine before it hits them.

I got you
Iā€™ve broken down and blacked out a few times (while operating machinery) before, but I realized that when you break down that is the most critical time to push deeper into the current

Even if it means Insanity or Death. Rewards are sweeter :ok_hand:
There are not always safety measures with this shit

1 Like