That Moment When 3

TMW. Innocent words end up being videos raping my brain forever. Never can be unseen. (Sorry if this is too much)

2 Likes

“Mr.Hands”
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

“Number of Deaths: One
:joy:

3 Likes

You’re not a bestgore subscriber, I take it? :smiling_imp:

Those cartel lads are really vibing with the Aztec spirit.

1 Like

They can hardly quantify the little bit of everyone that dies inside watching it.

5 Likes

TMW you make a comment just for the notifications.

2 Likes

Tmw
Look at that Tiger Skin Pattern :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Tmw…you wonder why you always forget how good properly made matcha is.:thinking:

4 Likes

Tea Meditation? Amazon sells a good pound bag of ceremonial grade Matcha Green Tea. Highly recommended as having the highest amount of Anti-Oxidants.

2 Likes

I just bought 6 bags of 40g from “save the extra food( Matsmart)” website a couple of weeks ago. 5 € a bag…normally 12-15€ Its pretty decent, should last me for a while. I’d probably be into tea ceremony if my knees weren’t awful (though slowwwwllllyyyy getting better) For now I just whisk it and drink it from a ceramic bowl instead of the overly sweet latte version from a coffee cup, that I have seen the hipsters drinking.

1 Like

What happened to your bathtub?

2 Likes

My first thought when I saw Micah’s post was “that’s the most excited I’ve seen a person be about mold in their house” Then I thought “Nah”

3 Likes

I bought a 454g bag:

If you have joint problems I recommend this. Seems to help the people I recommended it to. Its called Tamaflex:

https://www.gnc.com/brand/tamaflex.html?c3api=3311772313&flagtype=brand&channel=ppc&mrkgadid=3311772313&creative=296564824517&network=g&gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK0eonjNN49jwtQjroQ1GkuSiV5bz47F84UERcUoLVN0hEmqG_wFWGwaAqDIEALw_wcB&mrkgcl=1098&vendor=none&adpos=1t1&matchtype=b&device=m&gclsrc=aw.ds

4 Likes

How much tea do you drink, dude? 50 g is enough to last me a month generally. Though I’ll have to check the deals on amazon uk after I’m down to one bag. Us version has a bit too high shipping costs here

2 Likes

Not merely for sipping. I drink 1-2 gallons of Fluid a day (a mix of different drinks) due to Exercising. But I like to drink ALOT of tea drinks its my main go to Additive supplement.

3 Likes

Did a spiritual bath mix using various herbs :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So you respond to a thread I did not summon you in just because I mentioned your name?

You’re beginning to take this “demon” thing too literally pal.

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @demon display help.

3 Likes

Tmw…you wonder how and why exactly the demon bot gives likes :thinking:

2 Likes

Tmw @demon is @Lady_Eva demon child

1 Like

@demon display help