That Moment When 3

You gonna share? Or kill us all with suspense?

4 Likes

Tmw Sorath is showing you some things about the Sun that are obvious as fuck now that you think about it :thinking:

2 Likes

Tmw your inscribing lord Kiltanā€™s sigil in your grimoire and cant help but see a pretty butterfly. 30 hours without food now by the way, and should probably be sleeping now

1 Like

Butterflies symbolize Duality and Balance as far as I know. Cool that you would see one

1 Like

Did you expect anything less?

4 Likes

TMW Sunā€™Talā€™Ock is calling on me out of the blue to evoke him. Likeā€¦eh? Should be interestingā€¦he always is.

1 Like

I didnā€™t expect it to be so effortless. He really zeroed in on some aspects of my Self that I tend to keep hidden.

4 Likes

Donā€™t you hate it when people do that :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, yes I do :joy:

However, that is part of the reason for the consultation, to get answers. I got some good advice regarding my Ascent so I definitely recommend :+1:

4 Likes

Told me a grimoire to get and a page number. Mystery hour!
Andā€¦he messed around in my heart chakraā€¦

1 Like

Oh thank the Gods Iā€™m not the only one who has had a spirit do something to their Anahata. To say that it tickles is an understatement butā€¦it tickles ā€¦

1 Like

The only time anyone has ever tickled me was Duke Dantalian on my scalp while unlocking further aspects. I actually giggled and ducked.

1 Like

Yeah, Duke Sallos was messing with it tonight to while unlocking aspects. I find it pleasantā€¦warm, tingly.

1 Like

TMW itā€™s now an official Daddy Dom job to help babygirl decide which scepter sheā€™s gonna use in her ritual. :sparkling_heart::kiss:

Thanks @DarkestKnight :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool. Iā€™ve never worked with that spirit. But from what Iā€™ve read of him he sounds pleasant.

My heart was messed with to unclog it a bit from what I understand.

Repressed negative emotions arenā€™t good for your chackras man.

Much improvement since then.

1 Like

Tmw you make your own versions of the lbrp, middle pillar and kabbalistic cross with the help of the 4 gatekeepers, primal trident and Fenris. That was exhausting

6 Likes

That moment when you flirt with a friends lesbian aunt until you realize sheā€™s flirting back & you go all shy

3 Likes

That moment when your AO Spare-style sigil manifests results within less than 24 hours. Iā€™ve tended to stay away from the ā€œwank 'n forgetā€ method on the assumption that something so easy couldnā€™t be very powerful, but color me impressed.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome.

2 Likes