That Moment When 3

Hey, they could have clapped at least, or something :joy:

3 Likes

See that’s what happens when you cast pearls before swine. No appreciation at all.

2 Likes

Please, almost a whole Pantheon came to give me informations and I couldn’t remember any…

4 Likes

I just imagine how I would yell at them:“Wow, thanks you guys. NOW you made it really awkward!”

3 Likes

Looks like you were afflicted with your own Amnesia Spell.

2 Likes

You would think that various spiritual entities would have learned by now that dream teaching tends to be an exercise in futility and frustration.

4 Likes

At least it wasn’t this

uno1

2 Likes

Ugh,who knows? After a brief stare off :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: I made really sure to close the window pretty quickly. I didn’t waited on more reactions :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So could have been this? xgz9nkR

2 Likes

At least the guys didnt come over offering to stuff you with their Halal.

3 Likes

Exactly

Guy sounded like Mantak Chia actually

1 Like

Maybe if they would have seen my ankles…

2 Likes

TMW you did a working with the infernal forces and woke up with a burn on your hand :weary:

You sleep walked and burned yourself on a candle… and then crept back under the covers.

1 Like

Imagine that sleepwalking into my temple did a ritual and got back into bed without realising what I did :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. Maybe you not waking up was to show the intensity of dedication to Satan. Kind of like the Trial by Water… If you float you are a witch. If you sink and take it you are normal to the forces.

Don’t work with Satan at all

I once woke up sitting/leaning against my claymore outside in my yard… I had a dream of visiting the Claymore manga universe. Dream walking is weird

Oj. I thought you were after you postes that ritual

What ritual ?