That Moment When 3

Because I could also go for wine, which would look more classy to my scholarly attempts.
Orrrrrrr…it’s beer.

3 Likes

Whiskey…with a beer chaser

2 Likes

This is only important if you are seen to be looking classy. Otherwise you might just as well be drinking md 2020 out of a brown paper bag.

3 Likes

This is good. I prefer bourbon with a bourbon chaser.

1 Like

Scotch for me. The beer is completely optional

1 Like

Someones always watching :eye:

2 Likes

I know. You should really draw those curtains.

2 Likes

Watching from my window is preferable to watching from the ceiling. Window watchers are far easier to shoot dead

2 Likes

One fine day I’ll might. But today is not this day.

2 Likes

Have it your way then.

2 Likes

zero fucks given, my neighbours and their family already saw me naked. That must have been an interesting Ramadan.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Now I’m speechless

2 Likes

It was a window malfunction. I was in the bathroom, just after I finished my shower. I wanted to tilt the window just slightly to let the steam out. But somehow the lock function went wrong and instead of tilting the window (which has some kind of visual cover all over its glass) the window went full open. Right in front of my neighbours backyard, where they already had a feast with their huge family. Half Anatolia now knows my naked front :new_moon:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am imagining a shocked mother covering her son’s eyes, while in the background grandpa has a heart attack and dies with a grin on his face

2 Likes

(((Curious Cat pondering, trying to visualize what that front looks like)))

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the cat hadn’t missed that much out.

Well, since it was Ramadan and they are already really conservative…I guess instead of puberty I threw a whole family to muslim hell??

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen…seems almost obligatory here :rofl:

3 Likes

I could knock and ask them if they could take pictures…

2 Likes

Tmw you have a dream where a Master gives you more methods of conserving Sexual energy an you don’t remember any of it

3 Likes

How I will see @A_Pariah from now on -->

3 Likes