That Moment When 3

And then you will take up the mantle of Devilman. :smiley:

2 Likes

So it’s one of these days eh?

Fucking Bring It

Also:
Shout out to the Tauruses in the building!
Bull Season is coming up April 21-May 21st
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Hats off to the Bulls :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Rip and tear. Take what is yours.

HATS OFF TO THE BULL.

1 Like

TMW it’s time :smiling_imp:

GeneralMindlessHypacrosaurus-size_restricted ddd556e05bcdec26dd63bcb78fed531b52d9be28_hq
1 Like

TMW you listen to the new song from Hocico and you wet your pants from pleasure.

1 Like

That moment when you take a joke and run with it while also making it serious but are also going to troll the hell at the person who made it initially.

Also fun going insane with crazy perceptions of the universe and meta knowledge can be found Here.

5 Likes

TMW your patron wants you to evoke a spirit you haven’t clicked with AT ALL the last time you spoke to each other.
Oh, well.

6 Likes

Tmw you come up with the brilliant plan to at least get excommunicated by the catholic church since formally defecting no longer is an option. I’m gonna write letters to my local parish stating I tried to kill the pope magically, had 16 abortions, had other catholics leave the church and join the church of Satan and had so much fun doing all that with no regrets at all. Hopefully it will work.

4 Likes
1 Like

TMW Some douchebag decides to open some kind of motor outside your window and this garbage motore makes noise and spraying some kind of liquid on Windows I’m on the third floor and I got some of that in my eyes.

4 Likes

That sounds like an attack. You know what to do.
hqdefault

3 Likes

Tmw

Satan says Hi to everyone :expressionless:

8 Likes

waves :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Micah Hmm. Strange eh. I just contacted Satan the other day. :thinking: So hi again. :wink:

6 Likes

Oh, hi Satan. Anyway, hows your sex life.

8 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

God dammit Moon

2 Likes

A I love it when they call me Daddy.
-Satan

5 Likes

Eh, I could use more sex but that would be excess even for me @Akashiel

3 Likes

TMW youve been awake less than an hour and you already need to get the newspaper to train @Micah again

3 Likes