That Moment When 3

TMW you wonder if its appropriate to use a rose that my mother got from a politician and a little later, gave to me, as a offering to Hekate. :thinking:

2 Likes

When I started out I had only summoned bes with a ritual straight out of a book no bindings or anything I still canā€™t find that book in my computer till this dayā€¦

3 Likes

TMW youve been having baleful magick used on someone for over a week and their car gets stolen

5 Likes

@Haplo I did one thing, with a persisting influence. So as I said in the PM, it should still have effects even well after I finished it.

1 Like

That moment when you have your first real experience with a spirit guide and you feel like a kid on Christmas morning. :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

Iā€™m all typed-out from doing a ton of forum stuff, but provided no-one starts a highly-compelling topic about E.A.'s latest hairstyle or whether other members are wearing the wrong kind of underpants, hopefully youā€™ll get some actual replies, about magick (I hear they discuss that here, on occasion!). :smiley:

5 Likes

Donā€™t tempt me to start a topic on enchanted underpants.

4 Likes

Say that with a bad French accent, and it would sound like ā€œEn-sharted underpants.ā€ :thinking:

2 Likes

To be fair Iā€™m more likely to start something on Yantras but end up sounding like a deranged lunatic in the process.

2 Likes

Promise youā€™ll title it ā€œYantras In Yer Pantrasā€? :heart_eyes_cat:

But seriously who didnā€™t have lucky undercrackers back in their prime dating days? Mine were pink, with embroidered hearts onā€¦ :blush:

3 Likes

You might regret that lol. Idk seems there might be enough crazy sounding matrix posts that only people that have completed steps 1 - x are going to understand have a reference for. Not sure we need something like that with weird analogies and strange words that are made up because nothing else works to describe it.

1 Like

I was right - undercracker topic, 4 likes, 14 views, @Nyxiferā€™s topic 1 like, and just 3 click-through views. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

That moment when you are less interesting than underpants. :sob:

1 Like

I canā€™t type and read in two different topics at once.

1 Like

ā€œI figured out, how to figure out,
What i was figurinā€™ out, now you figure It outā€

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didnā€™t, but then again, I spent more time with them off than on in those days.

People be talking about underwear and Iā€™m just making ritual tools for my work with demons.

10 Likes

One is definitely set aside for Lucifer. One is for a Khulari Arcana sigil. 2 more for any demons or anyone else that i work with that wants them. The next one for a bind rune?

1 Like

trimmed the apple trees heavilyā€¦technically today. Got a nice long and thick (yes,yes, innuendos for all) branch that will hopefully turn into a good staff material when it driesā€¦and not crack and bend badly like tries 1-4. Wood from old life bearing tree, quite likely will be using yew for parts of it, topping it with citrine ball, and 7 mini crystal balls of various materials, carved in Beltane, concencrated at summer solstice, further charged and finished on Samhain.

6 Likes

TMW after 24 hours massive waking, you got the chance to sleep for only 4 hours, but wake up an extremely intense and erotic dream about you and King Belial.
Nonetheless, now you are full of energy, and feels you were after 8-10 hours sleepinā€™. :star2::blush::muscle:

4 Likes