That Moment When 3

They sure can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So… one day i might wreck the universe by turning great entities into fat and diabetic monstrosities, too ugly to be summoned -and they will revenge their former eternal beauty and health with terrible might.

4 Likes

Tmw it’s time to exercise your Creative Juices

4 Likes

You know what i would comment on that…right? :wink:

1 Like

Tmw you finish a remix to Post Malones “Sunflower -Ft.Swae Lee”, but then you can’t fucking upload the File :expressionless::thinking::pensive:

1 Like

TMW you experience a sort of horror, that ripp the veil between dreaming and waking.
~Never, could a thing scare me beyond the dream it appeared in.

Frightfully, i guess that i know what i saw, within small time of sleep…3:30 hours

There, admits ruins and overgrown gardens and lawns, raining steadily, with only a few distant shapes to be seen, everyone shy enough to not disturb my digging, as they knew or feard,
my intent to learn about beyond.

My terror comes from that face, which still chills me, and its features demand afford NOT to recall, or see.

I saw faces that were meant to kill a person, a cold and serious stare, slow blinking
-THIS WAS DIFFERENT, the eyes, never shut,
the face appeared bodyless and made me see, made me feel the intent of its appearance…

I cried and cried… begging for it to step away…from my face,
its grinning got so wide, as i asked of Nyarlathotep.

what happened? i stood in a garden/lawn of a old wooden house with a hedge around it…
First, i saw it, then it SHOT towards me, only to freak me OUT OF DREAM,
and to return to it instantly, and attempts to display confidence,
and to seem like its been only the shock…it wasnt

For it came, closer, slower…the fright hasnt disappeared, for i know it or…he, is waiting.
~I beg for mercy, beg for not taking this form, beg that he wont appear as i lighten up the room brightly -as i would need to be gagged in order to be kept from screaming.

There is nowhere to hide, its there, and if i close my eyes, or gaze into shadow, its features slowly try to carve itself out of it…

If its him, then im truly not the one in control.
…Anything i said, before i cried, what i said after my first freak-out,
was that any shape, monster, tentacle, skelleton, would be less frightening than this…
since i could read and feel its…INTENT

it would do to me things, beyond things i could patch up or sew together,
it would go to my base, and bring me horror that i thought, would only be possble for 17th,18th,19th20th century men…

, i hope i can convince him(?) to take a less disquieting, form of less crumbling effect.

I cant hide, or close my eyes for too long

1 Like

its 10pm, and will attent to my nightly work soon… i dont want to draw the elder sign,
since it would be such a insult, and you dont wanna insult those

I dont ask for help, understand me: if its one of them, maybe even what i called to me,
then i must stand still till the storm has lightened,

I just feel lke, i need to record this, and i am not sure if my hands could write it down,

1 Like

TMW you call Astaroth and:
1)See a viper in the glass of red wine then shift into a giant python head
2) Capture an EVP during session
3) Get electric shocks a few feet away and hear crackling and extreme pressure coming from your third eye at the same time

P.S. thank you Astaroth.

2 Likes

That moment when you go see the medecin for back pain that you have since 2 month and they say you have nothing \o/ wow that’s great ! And the pain ? :V

2 Likes

Could be energy running rampant in you

2 Likes

No I have made that during sex I think ahah, it coulb be a nerf, but medecin say that it’s muscle and that it’s nothing shrug they can fuck the self…

1 Like

This guy might not be well spoken, but he has a certain understanding…

p.s: my purchases

wanderings of alhazred(tyson)

1 Like

Tmw neighbors are trying to point fingers for bad events I have nothing to do with… uh… like get a life and stop trying to micro manage me and mine! (have no clue what is going on in any case so I know I did nothing wrong) If I want to sit here for 2-3 hrs what the H do they care!!? (yeah this too is an issue) Like if I don’t keep busy all day I get a whispered warning?? :persevere::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

TMW you hit the blunt again for the first time in months and don’t feel nothin and you think “Yeah it’s been too long, maybe” …until you open up Amazon on purpose to type “Google” into the search bar

7 Likes

Tmw your fairly certain the ritual planned for the night is gonna hurl you into a spiritual forge :fire:

4 Likes

That moment when you come across global crime such as child molestation and murdering and you feel like transcending any level of wrath you’ve ever performed before, bringing forth the most destructive forces in cosmic existence to purge the world of this vice, permanently, by the powers of the Alpha and Omega themselves…leaving preferably, less than ashes…

5 Likes

Tmw you decide to do a water fast from Sunday morning to witching hour on Samhain.
Well…tea fast to be more honest

4 Likes

TMW banishing is in order, not the video kind either. lol

2 Likes

That moment when you ponder why, in Hocus Pocus, the witches could curse someone with eternal life (as a cat, granted) but needed to suck the life out of children to stay young themselves… Maybe I need to go to sleep soon :thinking:

5 Likes

TMW you were going to rest, but your scrying glass is sitting there with King Paimon on your mind.

1 Like