That Moment When 3

Nope. You will not see real stone cold killers talking about doing things like that on a Public Online Forum. Thats just common sense =)

2 Likes

Of course not, my lady. Of course not.

TMW when you say
“This changes everything”

7 Likes

TMW
That you wake up and the anatel Nether warlords are around you and waiting for the ritual

Can someone please tell me what is this about ? I always see this “moment when “ and never understand what it’s actually about?! Thanks :slight_smile:

It’s just a thread for comical observations about life and magick. It all began here:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-the-original-series/8196

Thanks now I understand!

He actually kinda fucked off for a bit after we hit him with the nasty shit, but we had to undo the shit we’re sent at him because collateral. He started being less of a dick after that though.

TMW you finally found your muse

TMW that you accidentally call your cat belial instead of Bella :thinking:

9 Likes

TMW my cat looked similar and now I miss her even more :smiley:
Cute cat :heart:

1 Like

I think all cats could qualify as furry Belials. :grin:

and I agree with @A_Pariah cute kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

TMW…new acronym… WOW (originally World of Warcraft online game) = World of Wicca.

There…imagine if someone took this idea and turned it into an MMO too (Mass Multiplayer Online-game)

2 Likes

I’d imagine it would pretty much be Charmed online…

3 Likes

TMW that you did your second trip in the abyss and expirienced so much darkness that you feel like you did MDMA ,so much so that you feel like tonight is no sleep night
let this night be,the night of the abyssmal warrior

Thank you! i appreciate it
@A_Pariah
@DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Cool, I always wanted to chant “the power of three will set us free” and then BOOM! Shit happens!

2 Likes

Just got home. After I got off work, I went to get some food, then took the first drive of the year with the top down on my car. I’m so excited right now. Now I’m gonna light up a cigar and chill for a while.

That moment when…you have BBQ pulled pork :yum:

2 Likes

Lobster bisque

2 Likes