That Moment When 3

TMW after listening to a few Rihanna songs I discover this and Rihanna’s butt just became more Fascinating…

1 Like

Tmw everyone makes you sick.

1 Like

We are on the same page.

Let’s just say DragonCrow the destroyer is really gonna make a comeback real quick on some of these motherfuckers. Especially with this self righteous roommate of mine.

3 Likes

TMW you “see” Inguz and Isa fused together but you have no Idea from runes and you can’t find an explanation :expressionless:
Edit: Seems its a bindrune for protection but who knows what kind of protection… Don’t protect me if you don’t tell me what are you protecting me from :expressionless:

3 Likes

That moment you truly realize how much you’ve grown and changed over the past year. Your dream affirmations started with a kitten in the mirror telling themselves “you’re cold, you’re viscous.” Followed by a spirit gifting you three severed bull heads to stand on, and you react to it like you just got a bunch of flowers.

1 Like

TMW your coworker is texting you about how you could have said at least “Hello” to her when passing her office. TMW you’re not even there but still inside the train. She swears that it was me and now she is creeped out. Seems like my astral self is just plain rude. Or something like that.

8 Likes

I find it more interesting that your astral body decides to go to work :smiley:

7 Likes

Out of all places, yeah. Would’ve expect that bitch to be at a bar or at some all you can eat, but work is really bizarre :neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

TMW you are in great favor and feeling pretty good.

5 Likes

Isa is stagnation, freezing and cooldown and inguz has to do with fertility, planting seeds and isolation.

It sounds like infertility tbh.

2 Likes

Hmm interesting.
I found it only as a bindrune charm for protection in a couple of sites, but no further explanation…

bnc

3 Likes

Usually when a bindrune is made, it combines the properties of the runes used to create it. Good protection runes are Algiz, Thurisaz, Tiwaz, and kind of Othila, if you want to involve the ancestors which i usually recommend.

Inguz is also good for separating energy, interestingly.

3 Likes

Something to think about though, is the fact that algiz and othila are in there too.

2 Likes

So the question is, othila and algiz? Or Isa and Inguz?

2 Likes

Seems you’re right! I didn’t noticed…

No freaking Idea… It formed from a square. Then it started twisting and expanding and ended up like this…

2 Likes

I’d still though say Isa and Inguz, because Isa was added up in the end…

1 Like

Honestly taking a look at this picture, it may actually be othila and algiz, look at the “trunk” of algiz, where othila separates into two lines at the bottom, algiz is offcenter, which it may actually br for protection.

Something to note is that algiz represents Ygdrasil (misspelling) which is the world tree. It means divine intervention and intercession. Communication and and protection of the gods and a symbol of ascent. Speedy ascent at that.

Othila is almost the same, except with your ancestors and represents their intercession. As well as ancestral inheritance and the home.

This could also be a calling.

3 Likes

Hm. Now that is interesting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeeeess! Thank you @itsnathanm7! It totally resonates with my big me and her energy. And it’s a promise for return too.

2 Likes