That Moment When 3

For sure. Working on getting the money to get out of here and maybe mopping up a few delays. Oregon looks nice from the outside but once you are in here it is bloody hell.

1 Like

Moving to Portland? Its alittle better there, not to my standards tho. Its the only real city in Oregon.

2 Likes

Fuck no. I am done with this place. Soon as I can afford to travel and take care of other matters I will likely be moving to California and moving in with my boyfriend unless some deals come through then I would expect possibly Boston even for the both of us but those deals still seem a few years off from completion.

I hear Cali isnt the best choice for the job market. Dont know much about Boston.

2 Likes

Bigger area and more jobs than what I will be finding by staying here plus finally ending the long distance aspect of the relationship to be finally face to face is well worth it.

Finally getting out of here will also free up so much of my time that is getting wasted by ‘family’ I will have more than enough time on my hands to really work something good out possibly even just art on commission since I will have the time to get my skills up there. Don’t really have as much luxury here to do so. Really particular situation you know but manageable with enough time and effort to turn things my way.

If we make it to Boston jobs won’t be an issue. Guaranteed work as it were just long time in coming. Big changes for me seem to be slow cookers.

TMW shits about to go down :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

TMW bane is on my fingertips. snarls

2 Likes

TMW I found a cat that fits Scorpio astrology:

7 Likes

accurate.

2 Likes

TMW I run across a Prepper type in public trying to sell me on an Apocolyptic Scenario, but I really know its someones magick in effect so just simply cancel it out. Im not interested in that garbage.

2 Likes

TMW I’m ecstatic during my last Dark Moon Ritual to Lilith and she gave me my own sigil…and then realize again I can’t draw for shit.

4 Likes

Just finished the 72 songs of solomon. That was probably one of the most intense things I have ever done.

4 Likes

That moment when a Spirit saves your ass before you did something stupid and their name just pops into your head like yea that was me worship me lol

6 Likes

That moment when you realise demon is actually a really good fortune teller… I initially assumed he was just a fun little gimmick

4 Likes

Tmw things are moving in accordance with your Will :love_you_gesture::ok_hand:

1 Like

TMW we get an upgrade, go to any of your PMs and once you scroll below message 1, you’ll see the avatars of all taking part in the top banner/logo thingy. :smiley:

5 Likes

You like to have fiery flames up your puddy-tat butthole? :thinking:

Welp, won’t be eating any ginger or chili recipes when I pop round yours for dinner. :smiley:

2 Likes

Actually I got it from somewhere else, but I have a Cat for each Month.

1 Like

Not into Figging =)

1 Like

Tmw the website upgrades and the auto correct bar no longer displays when I type. Is there a way to switch back to the old interface or are we stuck with the new one ?