That Moment When 3

Still two hours to go until it’s Merry New Year in my neck of the woods, but the fireworks have started already :fireworks::fireworks:

3 Likes

Happy new year!

3 Likes

Tmw
You are evoking Satan and after you turn off the lights he greets you as a Red orb…of light

Technically it was magenta, but still :joy:

One step closer to physical Manifestation :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

TMW you feel energized after three hours of sleep. Not bad.

3 Likes

That moment when you try to take energy out of a man made crystal sort of thing, and it just reverts back to you like

“Bitch it’s empty” :joy:

1 Like

Discuss here?

I need to lose some weight. I already did lose something. But those holidays :joy:
Pass my exam this new year.
Changing jobs

Extensive workings with L.

3 Likes

Best of luck on those my pal.

2 Likes

Same to you. The most important thing is the workings with Lucifer. I want to grow on a spiritual level.

5 Likes

I had that to this morning for a few hours. Then I slept a little :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you going to be doing a daily thing? Or a few times a week so you can rest and recover?

3 Likes

Good question. Mostly I do a few times a week and the goal is a daily thing. But the problem is my work now. I travel 3 - 4 hours a day. And with 8 hours of work there isn’t much time left. But on the other hand, changing this is another goal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TMW you planned an evocation but damn, are these blankets cozy or what?

5 Likes

Been there

2 Likes

Yeah you need some rest man. Doesn’t sound like you have time for much at all.

3 Likes

I second this…

2 Likes

I similarly put something off. Nothing like getting a full 8Hrs of sleep for once. I got one of those really soft Fur Throws.

2 Likes

Aaaargh, me too. That blanket is my nemesis

1 Like

Do you drive or use public transport?

Lol. Also didnt feel like dealing with hardwood floors. So I covered everything in Sheepskin rugs. Then for my bed I use an electric heated mattress pad.

1 Like