That Moment When 3

Thanks. :grinning: Gotta Branch out!

1 Like

Trying new things builds fresh brain cells and increases adaptability, something everyone should do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Language lesson going on in HNY thread! :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m understanding what youā€™re alluding to. Was there something wrong with what I said?

1 Like

I think sheā€™s saying there is language learning going on in another thread if you want to get started learning something new.

1 Like

HNY greetings in different languages,starting Happy New year! - #8 by Sheogorath :+1:

3 Likes

Ahh!!! Thank you for the clarification and apologies for my lack of grasping the obvious. The only excuse I have is that I have begun my new years imbibing of the magic water :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m on green tea, and goatā€™s milk, actual goat not demon in the form of a goat.

And I never met the goat.

Actually that probably makes drinking its milk weirderā€¦ (becomes vegan all of a sudden). :palm_tree:

3 Likes

Wow, Eva. Thatā€™s pretty hardcore. Goatā€™s milk is not for the weak, especially if you have to hold the goat down to get it. Only for the blackest of black magicians :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To find love in the lower dirty sense and a higher form, but from the same person. Also to build more muscle. This is another offering foe the new yearsā€¦Beef Short Rib sizzling on a skillet.

4 Likes

Cowā€™s milk upsets our catā€™s tum, which meansā€¦ no I wonā€™t go there, letā€™s just say not-nice surprises on the carpet. So we all drink goatā€™s milk now. :laughing:

I like it, more earthy. :goat:

3 Likes

I am a fan as well, though i only get it on occasion. Iā€™m not a big milk drinker and tend to use it only for muscle building shakes and smoothies.

i particularly like goat cheese though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang,

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.
eGHBGDC
What weā€™ll do.

Near, far, in our motor car

Oh! What a happy time weā€™ll spend.

Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Our fine four fendered friend.

Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Our fine four fendered friend.

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.
com
Happy new year And of course stay safe.

And Chitty, in Chitty

Pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang what weā€™ll do.

Near Chitty, far Chitty, in our motor car Oh what a happy time weā€™ll spend.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
:grin:

2 Likes

So thatā€™s how the spinny bit on space stations works. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW you first time trying the Ouja board and by your self

5 Likes

TMW you cultivated an unhealthy fondness for a little spider in your bathroom only to find her drowned in the sink, now. Poor little thing, RIP

5 Likes

That moment when you have sea salt & pepper potato chips to go with your magic water. Ah, life is pretty okay right now! :yum:

4 Likes

Steals @DarkestKnight s chips. Sorry itā€™s all for the cause Daddy I need energy for da ritual :laughing:

Thatā€™s my story and Iā€™m sticking to itā€¦

Runs away to preform said ritual :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Reluctantly allows baby girl @Eye_of_Ra to steal his chips sigh

He knows she needs da power :smiley:

4 Likes

That moment when someone has been talkin shit and youā€™re about to make them eat their words.

Get ready to get slaughtered in UNO mofo :smiling_imp:

6 Likes