That Moment When 2

Alien abduction… :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Thats literally the kind of math I’m doing rn. I was working a matrix and it was 2am. I know this because I was trying to pace myself. I have a test tomorrow. I finished the system and went to type in my answers. It told me I was wrong. I double checked and shit and all my math was correct, but when I read the question again it was a different question COMPLETELY and the clock said 4am…
I feel disoriented.

2 Likes

i recently “lost” items, which should be there.
idk if its a prank, a case of great stupidity or
something is manifested to drive me into a certain direction.

Red jasper disappeared not long after i bought it.
~and i liked that fleshy looking stone… :crying_cat_face:

My expensive precision scissor disappeared, so i had to use
a tiiiny one, usually used for nails ~idk, that was supposed to
proof my commitment?

1 Like
1 Like

Tmw shit is kicking up 11 notches :metal::metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

Tmw you hit a major milestone. Thank you Morrigan.

3 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

Everyone needs a bit of kink now and then. :wink:

3 Likes

I honestly have no idea how I might react of someone I knew found out what fetish sites I was on and knew of them. That’s insane.

3 Likes

Assassination comes to mind :thinking:

1 Like

For me the weird thing is I have no problem talking about kinks, but someone knowing I am on kink based sites is embarrassing. Which makes no sense.

4 Likes

Tmw “Chaos cant be controlled” is such bullshit :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I would usually be panicking about someone knowing but since the person in question is someone I’m rather attracted to, I don’t mind so much. :grin:
I’m more curious about how the hell he even knows what it is in the first place, since that was pretty surprising. :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW Ruby and Sapphire, on Steven Universe, are getting married! I wanna cry! :sob::sob:

I fucking love that show!

2 Likes

I know right!!! That was the absolute cutest shit ever and I even got a little misty eyed! :sob:

2 Likes

That reminds me of when I was first talking to my wife :joy: I was dropping subtle hints that wouldn’t be picked up on unless you knew, and she came right out and asked if I was into it. I almost died on the spot :joy:

2 Likes

I know right?! I was close to shedding a tear! :sob:

2 Likes

The episode before it too though. Proof that Amethyst is best gem!

This whole release block is the best one out of the last few! :smile:

And yes I am a total SU fanboy and make no apologies for it. It’s my favorite cartoon. :smile:

2 Likes

I know. A lot of people don’t like her for some reason, but I hope that they do after that episode.

I completely agree with that.

Same here! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

TMW you find a perfect representation of Lord Azazel and King Belial:

5 Likes