That moment King Belial manifests and wants u to share the video of his manifestation. 🤘

N I said u’re entitled to ur own opinion. U won’t or haven’t watched the entire video so have no good idea of what the video actually looks like, yet u have so much to say when u don’t have facts u’re told to look at that = trolling. Plz don’t reply further till u watch the video of the evocation. :v:

1 Like

ᛉ Ain’t that the truth. :rofl: lol ᛉ

ᛉ But seriously I have all the facts you presented in this thread. ᛉ

ᛉ I just don’t find them convincing. ᛉ

ᛉ Maybe use better equipment when trying to capture things on film or on picture. ᛉ

1 Like

The video doesn’t work anymore :frowning:

7 Likes

^ This. I can see the purple aura and a face that looks like a skull in the photo. But I’d really like to watch the video,

1 Like

Yeah the video says unavailable

2 Likes

I’d posted better videos on my 2nd evocation. Gimme a sec. Here u go.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/5979?u=a.lucifer

1 Like

I have to post under a different post
Will tag u when it’s done

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t feel he is trolling. He watched the video and did not see what you saw, that’s fine. He gave an opinion, it doesn’t mean what you personally saw was wrong.

I honestly only saw what I mentioned but that doesn’t mean I feel you’re wrong on what you saw.
It’s cool, don’t worry. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

After listening to his argument that was legit in some way, I did a 2nd one that may have been erased by youtube cuz it was badaass. I’m gonna try post it again.

A pic from this one

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I also have 2 for 20 min each. I might only upload 1. My internet it acting crazy. The upload says 2hrs lol! It’s worth the wait though. Check back in a few.

2 Likes

Hail King Belial.

2 Likes

@blackwitchd47,
Yup. :metal:

1 Like

@Freaya, to ans ur question, this is what’s new.

2 Likes

Going to watch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I went to the link from the vid in the OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37L_YOSQHE

This is what is on that page, I whited-over some of my stuff and tabs but you can see the link etc:

I say this because if they removed it and made out it was you, that’s interesting, but also, if you deleted it (maybe by accident) then that’s something you can fix by re-uploading. :+1:

If/when you do, PM me and I’ll edit the correct new link into your OP above, and the system will log that edit and show a pencil icon at the top right.

2 Likes

Hey, here’s the other video that gave me trouble uploading

1 Like
1 Like