That moment King Belial manifests and wants u to share the video of his manifestation. 🤘

This is how my evocation went. It’s 21min long, but I think it’s worth a watch esp for those losing confidence about making contact with him.

#LucifersChild

5 Likes

Beautiful. Watching it was so calming and relaxing. <3

3 Likes

Lol 21 mins is short compared to what I normally watch, honestly am turned off by the 5-10 video nonsense of YouTube. :wink:

Reminded me of an electrical current you’d see in an old light bulb and later like lightening. The smoke looked like a snake’s tail. Really cool!

3 Likes

Thanks. N yea, I also saw what u are talking about in regards to a snake. I went back n took screebshots of the video, and you also see Lucifer. Figure in a black robe to your lower right as well as his face. He sometimes appears as a handsome man. Pics below.

1 Like

The above were Lucifer pics. Below, King Belial.

6 Likes

How are you guys seeing this? Even with the lines, I can’t make anything out. Maybe my evocations have been more successful than I thought and I just can’t see anything.

4 Likes

Have an idea of what the demon looks like. I’ll help u out. Top picture, i have a red circle to ur bottom right. Can u see the figure in a black robe? Lucifer is known to appear in dark hoodes robes

1 Like

Then in the following pic, do u see a purple aura? I’ve circled it. If u look close, u see horns and when u do, u can see the shape of the demons face. Lemme know if that helps.

2 Likes

Zooming in might also help, but don’t zoom in too much the pic might het distorted.

1 Like

ᛉ It looks like the average purple glare from a camera looking at a flame.

:man_shrugging:

It can happen with any strong up close light source especially if it’s not a high quality lens. ᛉ

1 Like

Nop. Did u watch the evocation video?

2 Likes

How do u then explain the figure in a clearly black robe which is different in color from anything else?

1 Like

What black robe?

1 Like

Explain this figure if that’s ur argument.

That looks like the carpet to me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Bottom right dude. I even highlighted it.

2 Likes

My carpet isn’t black. U are entitled to ur own opinion. Watch the video that shows clearly what I saw instead of the screenshots I had to take pending my video upload.

1 Like

Yeah I know, it looks like the rest of the carpet.

Why would Belial manifest in the bottom right corner on the floor and not in the flame which is a medium for manifestation?

2 Likes

Doude, no trolling on this post if u haven’t watched the video. This is a waste of time.

1 Like

ᛉ I don’t troll. ᛉ

ᛉ And when I joke it’s obvious. ᛉ

ᛉ I’m giving you my honest opinion. ᛉ

3 Likes