That bitch Irma

Anyone want to try to suck the life out of that hurricane? I’m considering it carefully, and I’m open to thoughts on the matter

3 Likes

All i know is if she isnt showing up durin the week and bringing a few days of lightning irma can stay the hell away from texas lol

ive actually thought of that too…
just not sure where to start.

1 Like

shes gonna hit east coast from the looks of it. straight up fla and then ga…where i sit on the ga fla line

1 Like

First thought was grounding the energies building in it, but that may act as a homing beacon depending on if anyone is trying anything else with it.

1 Like

I could take it. Aint nobody who could hurt me anyways

I meant a beacon for the hurricane lol
:laughing:

1 Like

I’m in Colorado. That bitch can just try me xD

But I see what you’re saying. If i drag it to me, it crosses Texas again, which would turn everything worse for them

1 Like

The idea i have now is to suffocate it. Its feeding off the warm air it pulls up out of the tropical waters, right? And exhales that wet warm air into the cold upper air, which starts the wind moving from cold to warm.

So we give it nothing warm to breathe. We make it cold down near the ground, and we choke it

Correction-

Not “we” necessarily. Group works are messy. Separate works are probably better anyways

1 Like

the thing is im electrokenisis …and lightening…well…so my problem i dont want to unintentionally make it any worse than it already is.

but if i could pull it out and send it somewhere else…that would be awesome.

1 Like

Yikes :scream:

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

i was wondering if putting up some type of wall would work…it would hit the wall and do an about turn.

1 Like

Funny you mentioned that.

1 Like

why, whats up?

1 Like

If ya want to channel the energy contained within the storm, have a proper recipient for it. Only a vaccuum can accept that kind of force, which is a self perpetuating generator. I personally feel bad for the people in the path of it. If your up to that, more power(no pun) to you.

Now you’re making me want to try to swallow it whole, but that would violate the natural forces that made it. Damn.

1 Like

I like the way you think. The same thought crossed my mind.

Banish it?