Thanos & Belial

Okay so I was Avengers infinity war last night and for some reason Thanos reminded me of Belial. Maybe not necessarily a killing psychopath lmao. But just in the raw power. Idk. If youre going to see the movie… let’s come back and talk about it because wow.

4 Likes

Transformers: The last night is amazing. Defenitley has more than one entities throughout history in it.
Almost every marvel movie gives a hint or mention to different beings lile GaG, avengers, thor, etc. Honestly most of movies in hollywood are no doubt influenced by these higher realms.

2 Likes

I definitely think Stan Lee probably knows something. But I’m not forgiving him for making goddess Hel Thor’s sister instead of Loki’s daughter. That would’ve been FAR more interesting anyways.

4 Likes

Thanos sacrificed his adopted daughter for ultimate power. Would Belial do that?

Yes.

Oh, yes he would.

1 Like

Yes! Someone else who’s seen it! I’ve never worked with Belial but I would imagine he would. He still cares but he’d still sacrifice ya.

Wtf he would?

It’d be gentle and beautiful :blush:

1 Like

I think he’d sacrifice a child for ascent or knowledge not just raw power I think there is an important difference there.

Also he would consider that his greatness would inspire his children to find their own path.

Planing to see it tomorrow with my bf!^^

1 Like

It’s so good! Honestly I’m just so emotionally confused I can’t decide if I loved it or hated it. But as a cinematic work… wow :heart_eyes:

Don’t forget that Loki is Odin’s adopted brother, Frigga is Thor’s step-mother as well as his Half-sister, and Sif is Thor’s wife.

They fucked up the lineages bad…lol

2 Likes

Oh I know it’s just TOOOOO much to go into.

2 Likes

Wonder what they would do about Heinmdall having nine mothers. It is already funny enough that one of his Titles is The Great White One and of all people they chose HIM to cast with a black actor :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yea marvel just made many many mistakes not using the correct lineages and relationships. The movies and comics would’ve been far far more interesting.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ll have to check this movie out though.

1 Like

Yes do it it’s so good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT

our beloved god of mischief… didn’t even make the first 15 minutes :cry: