Thanks to Andromalius and Lady Eva (gratitude post)

This is a post to acknowledge the help I received from Andromalius and Lady Eva, as well as to give thanks.

A few months ago I was struggling with the recent theft of one of my original works. The person stealing from me was not only taking the credit for my work (as well as its rewards) but also was preventing me from opening the doors necessary for my career to advance forward. I contacted Lady Eva asking for advice on which entity I should turn to for help and she guided me to Andromalius.

After making contact with Andromalius and making a deal with him (more of a trade really) I got the sense he agreed to help me.

Now nearly three months later justice has finally been achieved and my work has been returned to me as well as this the culprit was not only exposed for his theft but also punished accordingly.

Thank you to Lady Eva for giving me a helping hand when she had no reason too other than out of the kindness of her heart. And thank you to Andromalius for coming to my aid and seeing that justice was obtained.

If anyone out there Is struggling with a theft or with someone who needs to be brought to justice then give Andromalius a go you won’t be disappointed. Just remember to be patient and respectful.

Thank you again

17 Likes

Lady Eva is very wise and probably helped each and every one of us more than at least once. And in spite of lots of stuff happening here she has an open ear for us all.

7 Likes

Andromalius is my favorite Demon he has never failed to deliver in a timely fashion It appears to me that even police who are out to steal your money can be at the recieving end of his administration and at the moment there are a lot of english police out to steal everyones money on the pretext of covid 19 but andromalius was on it and the idiot didn’t even get as far as banging on the door before he was off again Thanks Andromalius I will be thanking you personally shortly Thank you Thank you Thank you

2 Likes

what help did u get from lady eva?? did she give u any perticular tips?
i want my money back from 4 persons , any word of advice u can give me will be very helpful
thnx