Thanks from the new guy

I just wanted to tell y’all that I am new here, but have learned so much in this short time. I do appreciate your kindness. I must say, I do have some dark questions to ask and I hope I will not be judged doing so. I have never judged anyone. Thanks again for accepting me here.

3 Likes

We are absolutely happy you are here! I wouldn’t worry about asking things that are too “dark”. This is the Black Lodge, dark is sorta our thing!

1 Like

I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The majority of us are mature adults that have seen and done it all. Don’t be afraid to ask any kind of question, be it dark or light. I personally don’t judge…I give an opinion based on my experience, but I don’t ever judge. Most of us here don’t judge, but if you come across anyone that does judge you , scroll right on past their answer and ignore it…Don’t let anyone’s judgement keep you from asking your questions and gaining your knowledge :coffee:

2 Likes

So glad your learning here.
If your going to put out “dark questions” as you put it, expect to be judged by those not following your same path LOL It’s human nature.

Just take what you need and learn from them too. We are all so different on this forum so expect a full gamut of responses.

Looking forward to your questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes