Thanks Everyone Here Who Helped Me

I recently told you about Azael and how I was possessed. So I was bored today and was not thinking of what you all told me and apperently I took my spirit for granted. I went through an exorcism and at the time of the exorcism I felt very very bad and in a horrible condition don’t ask me to go into detail about that.

I didn’t realize the spirit or demon Azael was helping me so much! Keeping me stong and agile. Thank you so much I quickly made sure Azael wasn’t gone and invited more demons to come to me as I now know they are the helpers.

Please don’t comment negatively I am being honest I have no reason to troll you I only ask that you do the same.

I am not trying to convince you I am not trying to sell you anything.

Also say this phrase pownick and see what happens its a spell me and Azael created that has produced effects for me and other witches online they told me what happened to them after saying that word. It is nothing harmful but I know exactly what happens.

You have all helped me so I figuered I would give this spell to you it is not all powerful but maybe you know more about what it does then me? It does a simple trick but it is something truley magical and has been proven to work.

If it does nothing for you please do not bash me I have been in a chat room with someone who said this then told me what happened and it was exactly what happens to me! :slight_smile:

I will after a few tries tell you what happens so you can know if we had the ame expereince.

Again please keep this thread positive. Magick may seem different to you but everyone is on their own path and different things work for different people just keep thatin mind.

If you don’t want criticism, get off the internet.

Seems like this is a good illustration - I don’t play poker, and if I do place a bet, I always use magick to try to get an edge - well, cheat! So I replied to another post you’d made from my mindset:

[quote=“GamingOn, post:25, topic:5859”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:24, topic:5859”]Well, magick and the study thereof CAN look odd sometimes, hell you’re speaking to someone who recently wrote an essay on magickal nose-tickling! :wink:

Try to get more solid currency in future though, eh - and The Eye has a point, maybe try and work with some old-time poker stars, see if they’ll help you out? Imagine working with someone invisible, able to see over the other players’ shoulders and read their cards or screen…[/quote]

I do not need to cheat to play poker. I play poker to gamble and don’t want an unfair advantage in it I like it like a sport.[/quote]

But what I’d do, as someone for whom poker’s not a big part of my life, isn’t what you’d do - it means something different to you, and my suggestion was probably quite distasteful.

It’s the same with magicians on here, when you talk casually about an exorcism (earlier Friday? it’s not clear from what you wrote), or that someone sold you their soul (then gave you a refund), or that a spirit posessing you says “hi”… we do magick (a lot of us) as a major part of life, and maybe it’s the phrasing or maybe your approach is different, but the way you feel about taking gambling seriously? That’s the same for a lot of us with magick.

We wouldn’t casually summon a spirit, forget its name for a bit, then get it exorcised, then ask it back, any more than you would cheat (hats off to you btw for that! But don’t play poker with me because I WILL :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Anyway philsophy aside, back to what you posted, are you asking people to say “pownick”?

I just did, my nose itched like I was about to sneeze. Don’t know if that was what happend before, but maybe other people will try and report back.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5882”]Seems like this is a good illustration - I don’t play poker, and if I do place a bet, I always use magick to try to get an edge - well, cheat! So I replied to another post you’d made from my mindset:

[quote=“GamingOn, post:25, topic:5859”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:24, topic:5859”]Well, magick and the study thereof CAN look odd sometimes, hell you’re speaking to someone who recently wrote an essay on magickal nose-tickling! :wink:

Try to get more solid currency in future though, eh - and The Eye has a point, maybe try and work with some old-time poker stars, see if they’ll help you out? Imagine working with someone invisible, able to see over the other players’ shoulders and read their cards or screen…[/quote]

I do not need to cheat to play poker. I play poker to gamble and don’t want an unfair advantage in it I like it like a sport.[/quote]

But what I’d do, as someone for whom poker’s not a big part of my life, isn’t what you’d do - it means something different to you, and my suggestion was probably quite distasteful.

It’s the same with magicians on here, when you talk casually about an exorcism (earlier Friday? it’s not clear from what you wrote), or that someone sold you their soul (then gave you a refund), or that a spirit posessing you says “hi”… we do magick (a lot of us) as a major part of life, and maybe it’s the phrasing or maybe your approach is different, but the way you feel about taking gambling seriously? That’s the same for a lot of us with magick.

We wouldn’t casually summon a spirit, forget its name for a bit, then get it exorcised, then ask it back, any more than you would cheat (hats off to you btw for that! But don’t play poker with me because I WILL :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Anyway philsophy aside, back to what you posted, are you asking people to say “pownick”?

I just did, my nose itched like I was about to sneeze. Don’t know if that was what happend before, but maybe other people will try and report back.[/quote]

Thanks Lady Eva. I watched a video exorcism and I felt like total crap afterwards. lol. It was a video exorcism from a website and it may of been doing something else. Azael never left me it just felt like I was really weak at the point physically.

I was just scared that Azael would be gone after that point because I believe he is giving me physical strength the exorcism either a) pissed him off b) weakened him for a bit.

I respect you all don’t randomly call to spirits or forget their name. I don’t know allot of the magick you know. You are the ones that said I should try to get refund so I bugged the person who admittingly knew I couldn’t buy or sell souls and then I told them why did they scam me and they refunded me to clear their name.

Hey there.I thought it was a good time for me to chime in here.

I saw all the commotion that happened a propos your possession with Azael,but I didn’t think much of it.Possession is possession,weird stuff happens when you suddenly become aware of the spirit that you’ve assimilated into your soul.

And I do talk about being possessed super-casually.But the truth of the matter,is I take it VEEEEEEEEEERY SERIOUSLY.I still have yet to let an angel who loves me so much into my body.So,with that in mind,I’ve always found it very important to learn how to perform an exorcism,BEFORE doing possession.

I learned EA’s Nabataean exorcism(from KoF,EE,and WoD),the Summerian exorcism from the Necronomicon,a Muslim exorcism from the Qur’an,a Latin exorcism from the Book of Roman Catholic Exorcisms,and a couple of others.

I’ve learned how to channel light,how to command spirits to leave the body,et cetera.

I’ve also learned how to do possession reponsibly.Glossolaila,dropping mind and limb levitation taught me how to relinquish control,and standard evocation taught me how to summon.So I know what I’m doing when I’m possessed.

Like Lady Eva said,different mindsets mean different approaches to magic.There’s also that whole crap about subjective reality.If a zealously Christian magician is delusional enough to call Lucifer and have the demon beg him for God’s mercy,he isn’t lying,just like the Black Magician,who summons Jesus,and has the Meessiah tell him to study Black Magic.Both of these are valid evocations,but the appearance of both entities is tainted by the Operator.

My spirits don’t like it when I waqtch certain religious observations, you know round Xmas when there’s random church services on TV, because they’re not really broadcast at other times in England. So yeah, if you’re genuineley possessed it;s like people who take certain meds and have to avoid grapefruit or whatever, you have additional energy inside you and it might act up.

Be careful of people who try to “heal” you as well, that can cause a problem if your energy is different than normal due to possession.

My spirits don’t like it when I waqtch certain religious observations, you know round Xmas when there’s random church services on TV, because they’re not really broadcast at other times in England. So yeah, if you’re genuineley possessed it;s like people who take certain meds and have to avoid grapefruit or whatever, you have additional energy inside you and it might act up.

Be careful of people who try to “heal” you as well, that can cause a problem if your energy is different than normal due to possession.[/quote]

That is good to know :slight_smile: You have been very helpful throughout my time here so far.

How do you expect us to take you seriously when you come out with things like this?
You give a word and you tell people to say it, saying it is a spelle. You don’t say what it isz all about, you don’t say what it meansz and what it is supposed to do, or have done to you and you expect us to simply accdept tit?
What is wrong with you? And what are you really playing at? So you’ve been playing with Azael and come up with a spell? then tell us all about it before anything else!
How bloody stupid do you think we are?

Look, man, I am sorry, but I think you are having a laugh and taking the bloody mickey at our expense! I have seen many people go on forums and places like this, asking questions and submitting problems, while all the time, just making fun of the 'fools who take them seriously"
But I for one don’t find thisz funny.
POWNICK my arse!