Thanks Belial, Vine, Abbadon, Leviathan

wish I knew more about computer stuff, i wanted to post pics, owell.
Yesturday Belial Vine Abbadon and Leviathan followed my Commands ( fuller stroy later) and caused a complete wipe out of the enemy mormon polygamist cult from Stockton missouri who had succesfully been able to pinned my daughters and their children down and were attempting to gain 'grandparents rights".
They were destroyed in the most unceremonial fashion!
We found during the event, they had evidently paid off their former attny, as well as some deputy sherrifs, investigators and witnesses against my daughters- which it was not said they did, but why else would their attny secretly turn against them and badged officers would go in claiming to have interveiwed “everyone in the situation” but fail to be able to physically identify the very people they supposedly interviewed sitting right in front of them- who they claimed “showed no evidence of injury and their story was completely false and coached”. OOPs the photos of bruises which landed their captor in prison- which they didn’t know either, must have escaped their 'Carefull and thorough invstigation".
i learned so much about ritual and Demons and this event, i hardly know how to mine it all out!
Eternal andProfound Loving Thanks to Belial, Abbodon, Leviathan, and Vine (thanks to EA for his seminar which finally got me to call him !)
love you all and cannot wait for the glorious future with you all !!!

2 Likes

Some fantastic victory photos Frater DarkMatter asked me to upload:

Congratulations bro, I’ve been following your situation since I first joined here, you earned your triumph and it’s bloody awesome to see these spirits stepping into the ring and beating down the opposition! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice to see you all happy, awesome stuff. Congratulations!

1 Like

Fuck yeah Frater D.M.!

I remember some of your first posts here (Evoking Abaddon Thread), I knew this was a hard fought battle.

Congrau-fucking-lations man, you’ve earned it.

1 Like

Somebody should write a book about all our experiences with evocations. That would be one fascinating read.

1 Like

It is topping the ‘to-do’ list. I am working to find a publisher writer person; as we want this to not just be around the story; but to encourage more escapees (who will not be bowed down to return) and set up fundings and places where they can really start their lives over, not just groveling for scraps, which is the sad result of so many, but to “mount the Mother Dragon” and Ride and Reign high and Mighty like they deserve.

Thanks for the effort Dear Lady Eva and the Congrats from All !!!

1 Like