Thanking Goddess Isis

I just wanted to say a public thank you to the Goddess Isis, who helped me after I prayed to her in which was literally a life or death situation tonight (involving my best friend-not me personally). She came through for me, as she always does.

Also a massive thank you to any other spirits who helped me tonight- it might sound crazy but at one point I was so desperate I was praying to whoever would listen, and I was sort of half directing it to my friend’s HGA, or guardians. THANK YOU.

Can’t go into too much detail now as I am very shaken up, but I needed to say thank you as this could have ended horribly, but everything is OK now.

1 Like

[quote=“Akasha, post:1, topic:5764”]I just wanted to say a public thank you to the Goddess Isis, who helped me after I prayed to her in which was literally a life or death situation tonight (involving my best friend-not me personally). She came through for me, as she always does.

Also a massive thank you to any other spirits who helped me tonight- it might sound crazy but at one point I was so desperate I was praying to whoever would listen, and I was sort of half directing it to my friend’s HGA, or guardians. THANK YOU.

Can’t go into too much detail now as I am very shaken up, but I needed to say thank you as this could have ended horribly, but everything is OK now.[/quote]

Great. Isis is a lovely Goddess who i had the privilege of meeting recently.

Hi do u have a sigil for godess isis?

Gods and goddesses don’t have “sigils.”

Sigils are a relatively new invention, only having been around for a few hundred years or so. Prayers and invocations are the traditional ways of calling upon the gods.

However, having said that, you could always make one for her using something like the Rose Cross.

1 Like