Thanking Belial

Recently I’ve been having problems with my University. Basically, they’ve been trying to take away all of my scholarship and loan money, essentially leaving me unable to continue with my study and around $13,000 in deficit. I knew that today was the day I was going to have to go in and talk to them for the final time, and I also knew that they most likely wouldn’t give an inch as currently I’m on scholarship and not really paying.
So in a fury last night I called on Belial. I set up my altar, burned incense, called out into the void and circled my table chanting his name. When I felt his presence (or rather I just knew he was there) I issued my command. I let my desire peak, I visualized the situation being resolved, and then I unloaded all of my energy unto his seal. It got to the point where the desire had left me; I didn’t even care anymore about the situation. Even in that state, I continued pushing more and more energy into the seal until I could barely stand up straight. As I concluded the ritual I froze up and he spoke to me:

Belial: “Know this; for I am King of the Abyss. I am Belial, I am power, I am knowledge, I am pain and I am risen. You have called my name and you have commanded my power. I go now to inflict your desire upon the mortal world. To all those who would come before me, hear me; You walk with the power of a Demonic King. None shall stand before your will. Fear never again the Darkness, Question never your potency or power, for you have called me here, you have pulled me from the void, and I now go to change the writ of time. To all who will come before me not seeking the trivial, but rather the evolution of the self beyond anything comprehensible, For you I will rise. Come.”

I distanced myself from the ritual, made a sandwich, ate some yogurt, and then went off to do the Black Sun ritual (which I found was a great way to get my mind off of what I had just done)

Today when I went in to talk to the people on my campus they had NO idea what I was talking about. They literally made me pull out my phone and show them the conversation that had been going on. Ultimately, they simply said they didn’t know what was going on, but I’m just fine. It was as if to them this dealing had never even happened. I walked in, and ten minutes later I found myself saved of $13,000. I promised Belial the night before that I would post his message across several boards that I frequent.

In any case, the power is out there my friends. Tomorrow is too late to seize it. I may be still young, but today I walked with a Gatekeeper, a King of the Demonic realm. For those of you who are struggling, don’t give up! You’re in the right place! Because of that video EA posted yesterday where he discussed what the REAL reason you’re doing a ritual is for, I was able to finally make the magic happen. So thank you Belial, thank you EA, and let’s get back to our altars!

On a side note: I now very, very much want that evocation course. Time to talk to asmodai about some cash.

Give him blood(some of yours, mixed with that of an animal, some wine, and pretty outdoor flowers, dried) as a thank you, bury it deep in the earth after you offer it. He seems to likes that. [just my suggestion]

Lirack Tasa Vifa Welc King Belial!

Unlimited raw power is fun, I must say!

Lol, I too just wrapped up my pact with the King, I know where you’re coming from…raw energy, mixed with insanity, mixed with results.

Long live the King.

[P.S. the Mastering Evocation course is freaking awesome]

[quote=“Gnosis, post:2, topic:2140”]Give him blood(some of yours, mixed with that of an animal, some wine, and pretty outdoor flowers, dried) as a thank you, bury it deep in the earth after you offer it. He seems to likes that. [just my suggestion]

Lirack Tasa Vifa Welc King Belial!

Unlimited raw power is fun, I must say!

Lol, I too just wrapped up my pact with the King, I know where you’re coming from…raw energy, mixed with insanity, mixed with results.

Long live the King.

[P.S. the Mastering Evocation course is freaking awesome][/quote]

I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’m still feeling him out, naturally, but I’m thinking I might go for a pact with him as well. I’m sure it’s going to be a hell of a ride if I do. I burned his seal and some incense after he left. I would do blood, but I don’t really have a good bloodletting method established yet, and I’m a rather tall guy… I have issues with proper force. I’ll either not push hard enough to separate the skin or I’ll straight up stab through my whole hand. Ugh.

But that’s just one of the things I have to learn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get one of those things to prick your finger with. Those things they use when you measure your blood glucose. I would say that’s the best way to get blood out without it really hurting and without the risk of possible stitches.

A diabetes blood sugar thing? Yeah, actually not a bad idea.

FUCKING AWESOME Walker! Great job. Belial will always have a place in my life, and yours too now.

I just cut my shin…you know that part that ALWAYS gets a nick and bleeds like crazy from the slightest abrasion and annoys the shit out of you?

Yea, it’s that easy.

Btw, if you have a hard time getting local blood from a butcher, I’ve found a great online Filipino shop that ships it frozen in the U.S…reasonable prices. I’ll only PM that one though, because once word gets out in our little community they will never have it in stock, lol.

Belial will also assign great familars if you ask him to. They will fling open doors of power to you and teach you how to do what they do.

All Hail Belial, King of Hell and Satan of the Earth! May his firey passion drive us and his earthy strength crush and dominate the obstacles in our life!

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:2140”]Belial will also assign great familars if you ask him to. They will fling open doors of power to you and teach you how to do what they do.

All Hail Belial, King of Hell and Satan of the Earth! May his firey passion drive us and his earthy strength crush and dominate the obstacles in our life![/quote]

Familiars huh… I don’t know if I have the ability to perceive them outside the ritual space yet. Definitely worth a try though.

Only if I could talk to Belial… Still need some practice but definitely getting that Evocation program.

I found the most effective way is to just open the seal every so often and try to communicate. With both Vassago and Belial this has worked. You really need time to get linked up with them before anything happens though. Both took at least a week of “practice” before I had anything even remotely like a presence.